Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look, Pilot's on when I'm on. *gasp*

'allo

Pilot! :)

Good day

so i hear you play mass effect

Hey, how've you been?

edit: Hi Sask.

Tired. Way too much work, way too little time at home. The wonders of a full time customer service job that I have to drive an hour to get to.

'allo

Good day

so i hear you play mass effect

Tired. Way too much work, way too little time at home. The wonders of a full time customer service job that I have to drive an hour to get to.

I do! Surprise birthday gift from Dad. I'm absolutely loving it so far... the universe is so expansive and intricate I kind of get lost. :D

I know how that feels. Now I have the reverse problem...hopefully not for long.

Good luck.

I do! Surprise birthday gift from Dad. I'm absolutely loving it so far... the universe is so expansive and intricate I kind of get lost. :D

Honestly my favorite game series. The second one especially. How far along are you?

also saw you mention Kaiden. Garrus is superior

Therein lies the problem young grasshopper.

Believe me, I know.

Though there's a possibility that I can switch over to the 'Computer Service' department there, take a 5$ per hour pay raise just to build/fix computers. That'd be nice.

Good luck.

Honestly my favorite game series. The second one especially. How far along are you?

also saw you mention Kaiden. Garrus is superior

I'm almost finished with the mission to expose Saren as a traitor in the first one (yeah, I'm not that far at all - the second I hit the Citadel, I immediately started running around doing side-quests). And just recruited Tali too.

I blame my love from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for the Kaiden fangirling. XD

Believe me, I know.

Though there's a possibility that I can switch over to the 'Computer Service' department there, take a 5$ per hour pay raise just to build/fix computers. That'd be nice.

Yes it would

Go for it Pilot

I blame my love from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for the Kaiden fangirling. XD

VASH. CAN I HAZARD A GUESS AND ASK...

C-CARTH ONASI?

Edit:

Woah. The amount of caps in this post is staggering haha. But I'm just really excited to see that you like Kaiden (And possibly Carth too ; u ; )

Edited by pinkbubblegum

I'm almost finished with the mission to expose Saren as a traitor in the first one (yeah, I'm not that far at all - the second I hit the Citadel, I immediately started running around doing side-quests). And just recruited Tali too.

I see. (No worries, every playthrough I do I finish about every sidequest in the game. Whooooo 40 unexplored planets) Nice. She's a favorite of mine too. Mostly in 2/3. Her and Garrus' characterization get significantly stronger by the next game.

Ahh, Carth. I love that there's a little joke in Kaiden's dialouge about him. People complained he was 'too whiny' in KotOR. One of the first lines for Kaiden? "Sorry, Commander. Just don't want you to think of me as... a whiner." :rolleyes:

Yes it would

Go for it Pilot

It's funny. I have at least 3 departments wanting me, and yet I'm still stuck with running a register.

How so

Customer Service/Returns loves me because I work hard and do the job well. Software, where I started, also loves me for the same reasons, as well as being one of the top salesmen there when I was over there. The only reason I left was my brother becoming manager of that department. And now Service, though I don't know if they can just put in the transfer request instantly.

VASH. CAN I HAZARD A GUESS AND ASK...

C-CARTH ONASI?

Edit:

Woah. The amount of caps in this post is staggering haha. But I'm just really excited to see that you like Kaiden (And possibly Carth too ; u ; )

CARTH. :D

I swear, I heard Kaiden talk for the first time and was reduced to a fangirl's spasm attack.

I see. (No worries, every playthrough I do I finish about every sidequest in the game. Whooooo 40 unexplored planets) Nice. She's a favorite of mine too. Mostly in 2/3. Her and Garrus' characterization get significantly stronger by the next game.

Ahh, Carth. I love that there's a little joke in Kaiden's dialouge about him. People complained he was 'too whiny' in KotOR. One of the first lines for Kaiden? "Sorry, Commander. Just don't want you to think of me as... a whiner." :rolleyes:

It's funny. I have at least 3 departments wanting me, and yet I'm still stuck with running a register.

I like sidequests. Extra Paragon points and XP? I'm game. More plot? So game. I actually think that if my dad picks up the game himself HE might go Renegade before I do.

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about her and wanted to experience what all the hype was about. Not even ten minutes after recruiting her I end up in Chora's Den and get THIS:

• Tali: There's so much energy here... the lights, the sounds... I love it!

So cute. <3

Ohmygosh, seriously? I have to find that. Dad also thought he was kind of whiny (but preferred him over Bastila and didn't seem to enjoy the fact that to go Light Side he had to say he loved her.) so he'd love to hear that. :D

I like sidequests. Extra Paragon points and XP? I'm game. More plot? So game. I actually think that if my dad picks up the game himself HE might go Renegade before I do.

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about her and wanted to experience what all the hype was about. Not even ten minutes after recruiting her I end up in Chora's Den and get THIS:

• Tali: There's so much energy here... the lights, the sounds... I love it!

So cute. <3

Ohmygosh, seriously? I have to find that. Dad also thought he was kind of whiny (but preferred him over Bastila and didn't seem to enjoy the fact that to go Light Side he had to say he loved her.) so he'd love to hear that. :D

Feels incomplete to me to leave a sidequest undone, especially in games like that. I'm pretty much a 'Lawful Good' in real life so I almost always go Paragon. :rolleyes:

... oh man just wait until you meet Mordin (in 2).

Work time.