• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Whining crap is what I do best]

You know how grandparents are, they want to keep track of your schooling. Well... last time my grandmother asked me about it, I kind of broke down because my spring term consisted of me having a panic attack that crippled my ability to even THINK about school without hyperventilating.

So a few moments ago, I overheard my mom on the phone mentioning my name. And I heard her say, "Wait, crying? What was she crying about?" So I doubled back into my room and picked up the phone to overhear and that's what they were talking about.

Then a few minutes later they hang up, and my mom goes to call HER mom and confirm this, which she can because I off-handedly mentioned I felt like a burden to my great-aunt and apparently my great-aunt launched into this epic tale of how I was clearly suffering or SOMETHING, I don't know. Either way, I kind of want to take a butcher knife to my voice box so I never speak again.

Loose tongues, eh?

The fucking loosest.

That's America for you.

not just america, it's a madness of the modern (western) world

we think we can make ourselves, succeed by ourselves

that our victories are our own and nobody else's

and then we forget about the people, seen and unseen, who made it possible

Maybe a little too much?

they're worried about you

and probably with good motive

>_>

;_;

[spoiler=Whining crap is what I do best]

You know how grandparents are, they want to keep track of your schooling. Well... last time my grandmother asked me about it, I kind of broke down because my spring term consisted of me having a panic attack that crippled my ability to even THINK about school without hyperventilating.

So a few moments ago, I overheard my mom on the phone mentioning my name. And I heard her say, "Wait, crying? What was she crying about?" So I doubled back into my room and picked up the phone to overhear and that's what they were talking about.

Then a few minutes later they hang up, and my mom goes to call HER mom and confirm this, which she can because I off-handedly mentioned I felt like a burden to my great-aunt and apparently my great-aunt launched into this epic tale of how I was clearly suffering or SOMETHING, I don't know. Either way, I kind of want to take a butcher knife to my voice box so I never speak again.

*hugs* but that's not even your fault.... TE's right, they're just concerned for you. :(

True, true. It is as the old man speaks.

Like how Obama says Americans are "exceptional."

So is every other nationality.

"Dangerous," Putin says.

That's true, too, but I still don't like Putin... /bias because of his Russian teacher's influence on him.

they're worried about you

and probably with good motive

To be completely honest, I'm shocked she does at all.

Okay~

Paramore. Ew.

Not that America's all that great either... /lost much American patriotism after living abroad for five years.

I know, nowhere's perfect. But it's where I was born and raised, and I think a part of me will always love it no matter where I am.

;_;

*hugs* but that's not even your fault.... TE's right, they're just concerned for you. :(

Mmm... guess it's not.

Edited by Vashiane

I know, nowhere's perfect. But it's where I was born and raised, and I think a part of me will always love it no matter where I am.

As "shameful" as it is to say this, I think I wouldn't give a second thought about living in other (first world) countries, provided I knew the language.