• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in 101 give me a break. :c

(also I'm just doing this for a year to satisfy my requirements. then I'm dropping it cause ain't nobody got time to learn a sixth language)

Sixth?!

Italian, Latin, Greek, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.

I studied Italian, Latin, and Greek for three years each (Latin and Greek simultaneously because lol classics).

I know enough conversational Chinese to get by and talk to my family in Taiwan, even though I've never seriously studied it (i.e. i'm illiterate).

I finally got around to learning Korean for two months this summer doing a study abroad program.

And I'm learning Japanese right now because there are only two sections of Italian 101 and they both conflict with my schedule. X_X

I studied Italian, Latin, and Greek for three years each (Latin and Greek simultaneously because lol classics).

I know enough conversational Chinese to get by and talk to my family in Taiwan, even though I've never seriously studied it (i.e. i'm illiterate).

I finally got around to learning Korean for two months this summer doing a study abroad program.

And I'm learning Japanese right now because there are only two sections of Italian 101 and they both conflict with my schedule. X_X

You know Greek?

While we tend to make fun of him... yes the shota is probably smarter than all of us.

...he just doesn't utilize it.

AND THOSE FUCKERS OUTSIDE OF THE YALE MUSIC DEPARTMENT STILL DIDN'T WANT ME.

Holy hell, you're amazing Roxas.

You're still probably gonna be richer than all of us with your academic intelligence.

and yet i still can't buy myself a 3DS without my parents getting suspicious of my credit card usage

Test him Sask

ANCIENT GREEK IS DIFFERENT FROM REAL GREEK.

I believe that moonrunes are enough an ancient language for this thread...it won't be able to withstand it....

consto se.

sum melior latine qualibet. e________e

Edited by Roxas

ANCIENT GREEK IS DIFFERENT FROM REAL GREEK.

Different doesn't even begin to describe it. That's two sides of two separate coins made in the same mint, really.

You all are silly.

All the silly, all the time: that's out motto over here in the FE4 Thread!

Edited by Vashiane