FE4 THREAD

Fia

Okay, off topic note here but... while I don't like this idea either, expressing it like THIS is kind of...

[spoiler=This is from Ana's Fan Sequel Thread, by the way, so warning if you don't give a damn.]

I thought this might be interesting until the part where Elicnia is like "fuck everything i want my ikeypoo back bbs everyone". :/ Why can't you accept Ike/Elicnia have a platonic love for each other? I can accept that Ike/Soren is also very platonic love. Changing everything about Elicnia by having her leave her country for the sake of one man goes beyond canon defilement. I know you said there would be "two versions" to play, hypothetically, but it still just looks absolutely terrible.

Just... Holy SHIT, Faye. o.O

My high school Potter club ordered hoodies two years ago for the HP7.1 premiere.

Me: "Lindsay, where can I pick up my hoodie?"

President: "Dean's wing. Which did you order again?"

Me: "Hufflepuff. Medium."

President: "Oh, Hufflepuff? They're probably outside in a box. All... three of them."

... That's harsh. :\

Jesus, I actually like Hufflepuff more than my own house sometimes because our reputation is being a bunch of pompous jerks... and a massive portion of the canon Slytherins do live up to that.

I'm doing pretty good, just waiting to see if I get called back for a second interview. I'm sure I did way better in yesterday's interview than in all my previous ones.

*crosses fingers* I won't know until tomorrow though.

Good luck to you, Ace!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, thanks. I think for a true passion, I'll stick to my meteorology though.

Oh! Speaking of which, time to grab the mail and check out the cloud formations.

It was loads of fun too.

That project peaked my interest in Italian, which is actually the language I want to learn.

... So I can run around Italy, studying the Mediterranean climate. XD

I see, nice.

I'm doing pretty good, just waiting to see if I get called back for a second interview. I'm sure I did way better in yesterday's interview than in all my previous ones.

*crosses fingers* I won't know until tomorrow though.

Ah, good luck.

That project peaked my interest in Italian, which is actually the language I want to learn.

... So I can run around Italy, studying the Mediterranean climate. XD

Ti parli italiano? :U

They tried to teach my classmates and I Japanese in middle school.

Emphasis on tried. I'm terrible at languages regrettably. :<

Tch. You should have seen my Spanish 2 class. It was PATHETIC. :\

... I did fine, but I can't say that about anyone else, as harsh as that is to say.

Japanese is easy at first

Then kanji and nuances everywhere

Kanji is the reason I'm not trying to learn Japanese. I can understand it slightly better when it's written phonetically but kanji is just... oh my God. I highly respect those with the patience for it, I'm afraid I'm not that person.

Edited by Vashiane

Haha, a little. I'm learning conversational basics right now so I'm a bit of a novice right now. :)

allora, doviamo parle italiano con altro. Praticheremo!

Kanji is the reason I'm not trying to learn Japanese. I can understand it slightly better when it's written phonetically but kanji is just... oh my God. I highly respect those with the patience for it, I'm afraid I'm not that person.

Didn't study kanji at all until 2 or 3 years in

allora, doviamo parle italiano con altro. Praticheremo!

Really? Buono! :)

Didn't study kanji at all until 2 or 3 years in

Hmm.

The only things I know off of the top of my head are random country names (courtesy of Hetalia), honorifics and the different ways to say "I".

Edited by Vashiane