• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there weren't as many closet WoW players as I expected.

Man why couldn't you talk about WoW in the WoW thread? ;(

Oh also, started early 2007, shortly after Burning Crusade's release.

Feels good, man.

Ummm cause we kinda started talking about it here.. ooops

:<

You were in deep waters

Yeah pretty, much sometimes they nearly gave me a heart attack luckily I was decked out in raid gear, so often I could keep them alive but their hp kept reaching extremly dangerous levels.... but there were times I just couldnt keep them alive no matter what so I had to kick them....

Apparently Blizzard made it so people are so annoyed with WoW nowadays and they have nothing else to do than complain about it.

Eh. I honestly think the vocal WoW playerbase is making the game sound a lot worse than it is.

Kinda like League...or...well...other games.

Ummm cause we kinda started talking about it here.. ooops

I don't mind, lol.

Eh. I honestly think the vocal WoW playerbase is making the game sound a lot worse than it is.

Yeah I actually never minded playing WoW but if you went onto the forums, Rant, bicker rage, HATE all over the place

Yeah pretty, much sometimes they nearly gave me a heart attack luckily I was decked out in raid gear, so often I could keep them alive but their hp kept reaching extremly dangerous levels.... but there were times I just couldnt keep them alive no matter what so I had to kick them....

Well that's pretty much what WoW is. Nothing has changed and the main reason I stopped playing was because of the people and that I couldn't find a guild to raid so it started being more of a routine.

Kinda like League...or...well...other games.

I don't mind, lol.

The little kids that are bitching about PvP and stuff of course.

Yeah I actually never minded playing WoW but if you went onto the forums, Rant, bicker rage, HATE all over the place

I never posted there

Edited by James Bond

I just rememberd this one time I qued healer for a dungeon one of those 3 in tanaris name I cant remember lol (the hourglass one) I got in through the middle of a group fighting nearly dead, I had no chance to save them, but I got blamed for their wipe the tank wouldnt leave me alone after that ssaying I am bad and all that

( I was the best geared in the group plus all of their dps was terrible I was keeping them alive somehow through the dungeon) but nope I wasnt good enough after I let them wipe the first time then they started saying I am canadian cause all canadians suck lol and wouldnt believe me when I said I am not then they proceeded to kick me through a puil to wipe themselves again... hey their losss

Edited by Shelie

I just rememberd this one time I qued healer for a dungeon one of those 3 in tanaris name I cant remember lol (the hourglass one) I got in through the middle of a group fighting nearly dead, I had no chance to save them, but I got blamed for their wipe the tank wouldnt leave me alone after that ssaying I am bad and all that

( I was the best geared in the group plus all of their dps was terrible I was keeping them alive somehow) but nope I wasnt good enough after I let them wipe the first time then they started saying I am canadian cause all canadians suck lol and wouldnt believe me when I said I am not then they proceeded to kick me through a puil to wipe themselves again... hey their losss

Hahahahahahaha....that's why I stopped. So much stupidity...

Well some of the stupidity in wow is why I lost my cool a lot as well I might seem like a nice sweet girl on here but on wow...well thats another thing I had my rage moments, I can get pretty feisty when someone is constantly being stupid or trying to annoy me

I also lost my Innocence on wow I learnt many things I never knew before I played wow many things I didnt want to know

Edited by Shelie

Hi TE

Well some of the stupidity in wow is why I lost my cool a lot as well I might seem like a nice sweet girl on here but on wow...well thats another thing I had my rage moments, I can get pretty feisty when someone is constantly being stupid or trying to annoy me

I also lost my Innocence on wow I learnt many things I never knew before I played wow many things I didnt want to know

You were scarred for life from WoW

Edited by James Bond

You were scarred for life from WoW

Haha pretty much, btw what was your class/race and role? I mainly played a resto druid whos name was Shelie hence why I am now using that name now but its background comes from Final fantasy XD

Haha pretty much, btw what was your class/race and role? I mainly played a resto druid whos name was Shelie hence why I am now using that name now but its background comes from Final fantasy XD

I had a Draenei Paladin at first (later changed her to Human) named Arachel (from The FE8 character of course) I was DPS.

I had a Draenei Paladin at first (later changed her to Human) named Arachel (from The FE8 character of course) I was DPS.

I actually started out with a human warrior who was a tank (Named Chelinka) but then later decided to lvl a dranei pally whose name was lanix (random generated name) but people kept calling me Linux and told me it reminds them of a brand of toilet paper sooo I soon changed to human and my named changed to Shelinka my pally was my Main for awhile as dps but I sucked so bad I went through all the specs till I found out I was good as a healer lol (and a decent tank as well)

even though my druid ended up being my main (my druid actually is what started me on healing) I used my paladin was the character I went for all the achievements and everything on I still called her my main though despite everyone saying my druid was I also had 10 85's by the time I quit

Edited by Shelie

The little kids that are bitching about PvP and stuff of course.

It's definitely a lot more than just PvP.

Also to be fair, some complaints are legitimate, but if you're going to complain, at least be constructive and informative like this, yes?

1345643900395s.jpg "We feel this separates the good complaints from the bad complaints."

( I was the best geared in the group plus all of their dps was terrible I was keeping them alive somehow through the dungeon) but nope I wasnt good enough after I let them wipe the first time then they started saying I am canadian cause all canadians suck lol and wouldnt believe me when I said I am not then they proceeded to kick me through a puil to wipe themselves again... hey their losss

Sadly, this seems pretty accurate.

Edited by Interest

I actually started out with a human warrior who was a tank (Named Chelinka) but then later decided to lvl a dranei pally whose name was lanix (random generated name) but people kept calling me Linux and told me it reminds them of a brand of toilet paper sooo I soon changed to human and my named changed to Shelinka my pally was my Main for awhile as dps but I sucked so bad I went through all the specs till I found out I was good as a healer lol (and a decent tank as well)

even though my druid ended up being my main I used my paladin was the character I went for all the achievements and everything on I still called her my main though despite everyone saying my druid was

I see...Paladins were the best (I also started with a Human Warrior and I had him until now but I used the Paladin mostly so)

What race was your Druid?

Edited by James Bond

I see...Paladins were the best (I also started with a Human Warrior and I had him until now but I used the Paladin mostly so)

What race was your Druid?

I was night elf I never raced changed to worgen like a lot of other people I knew did I didnt wanna be an ugly looking dog that laughs like a chicken

I also started with warrior cause I thought SWORD awesome!!! <<<noob

Edited by Shelie

It's definitely a lot more than just PvP.

Also to be fair, some complaints are legitimate, but if you're going to complain, at least be constructive and informative like this, yes?

1345643900395s.jpg "We feel this separates the good complaints from the bad complaints."

Yes of course there were many problems especially grinding and questing which ended up being plain boring...

And of course there were people who made legitimate complaints but the majority is bitching about stupid reasons like the game being too hard.

I was night elf I never raced changed to worgen like a lot of other people I knew did I didnt wanna be an ugly looking dog that laughs like a chicken

I also started with warrior cause I thought SWORD awesome!!! <<<noob

lol. also 10 85s! Woah i would never had the patience..