• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I just wanted to be sure. :wub:

You worry over me too much, Ares....

Aaaaaaaaaaand delivered!

Amid-screen.gif

Hopefully this is good enough for you. : D

:wub:

W-Well it's true. But...I've...I've been worried...what if Sylvia never stabbed me? I'd...I'd still be under the effects of her charm...

I know I shouldn't worry about the what ifs...it's...just...I'm afraid...I know it sounds crazy coming from me...but I am afraid...

Awesome. Thank you very much! ^_^

*adds to sig*

Well, actually....there are some miscalculation here. I'll post the fixed version soon. >_>

W-Well it's true. But...I've...I've been worried...what if Sylvia never stabbed me? I'd...I'd still be under the effects of her charm...

I know I shouldn't worry about the what ifs...it's...just...I'm afraid...I know it sounds crazy coming from me...but I am afraid...

...Ares...I'm so sorry...I can't do anything to help you...I...

Huh dude. Put the image that's supposed to be in your sig in your own photobucket. Miss Artaz deletes them quickly enough.

Good idea. Thanks.

Edit: Fixed.

Edited by Amid

*shrug* No worries.

Thanks.

Huh dude. Put the image that's supposed to be in your sig in your own photobucket. Miss Artaz deletes them quickly enough.

Not if it just screenshots. I have policy to not have other people fanarts in my PB, but I have broke that rule myself lately. >_>

Well, actually....there are some miscalculation here. I'll post the fixed version soon. >_>

No...it's not your fault...I appreciate your concern. I'm sorry for troubling you with the what-ifs...I just...I felt I had to vocalize it. If I left that within...I have a feeling it would continue to bother me...

I see. You could always credit them or something. I don't think they bite.

Jap fanarts. How can I credit them if I don't even remember the site? >_>

No...it's not your fault...I appreciate your concern. I'm sorry for troubling you with the what-ifs...I just...I felt I had to vocalize it. If I left that within...I have a feeling it would continue to bother me...

It will be alright...no need to worry anymore...we will be fine...okay?

Well the best thing would be to put it in your PB and put the source right away I suppose.

I usually store them in my folder. Unless I want to show it to you guys, I wouldn't upload them to PB. >_>

Wut?

Actually it seems Arthur was supposed to be the father but you'll do.

Why do I have this nagging feeling this wont end well?

Why don't you come to help me in my tasks. I could give you what you desire. Eternal life, riches and much more.