FE4 THREAD

Fia

I see. So penguins can't summon you, but flan can?

I'd have to cook the penguin

The flan is ready for consumption

Also betsubara though I can't really claim I have one anymore

I feel like I'm suffocating right now. :( alksfhsalkfsa and Ein went to bed a few hours ago...

Let out your feelings

You want to be in the same bed as him?

Why are you asking the obvious, Rey

ohmy.png

Voyeur Edited by OldMan

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah. Clyde in the Caldera is arguably creepier than THAT one. There's no undertones here: Clyde is going to straight-up kick your ass.

... I can't do it. My reaction time is terrible, and I'm slow. To put it in perspective, in Kingdom Hearts: Coded, I beat the last three bosses collectively faster than I got through the last platforming section in the game. That's... pretty bad.

Ah, :(

never did play coded. how is it? I only played 1 and 2. I can't wait for the third one~

Let out your feelings

Why are you asking the obvious, Rey

Voyeur

... What? God no, am not. ._.

Ah, :(

never did play coded. how is it? I only played 1 and 2. I can't wait for the third one~

Coded is a blend of several different playstyles in one, with there being platforming, puzzles, rail shooting, side-scrolling, etc.

And then there's Hollow Bastion. But I prefer to forget that level.

It's not that bad, but it's not my favorite really. In all honesty, if I had to recommend a KH game for you to play, it would be Birth By Sleep.

You want to be in the same bed as him?

Sure. But not for perverted reasons.

Let out your feelings

WOW WHAT.

I dunno, I just feel like everything is so overwhelming and like I'm undeserving of everything good. And like... like... being torn apart... and everything can almost make me cry. I just feel so worthless and useless in everyone's eyes. I wonder if I'm any good. I don't feel I deserve Ein or anyone who cares about me. And then in a stupid Skype chat, someone keeps talking about FE4 thread turning back into some RP or something and like... like it's a 'trash' now and that makes me feel shitty because it's like I'm making into trash or helping it become trash. I feel so fucking unwanted and it exacerbates my feelings of undeserving-ness and unworthiness.

sorry at work too... I'm just desperate right now. I wanna go home and sleep but I won't be able to do that because my mom would kill me. If only I lived alone.

Edited by Flandre

Coded is a blend of several different playstyles in one, with there being platforming, puzzles, rail shooting, side-scrolling, etc.

And then there's Hollow Bastion. But I prefer to forget that level.

It's not that bad, but it's not my favorite really. In all honesty, if I had to recommend a KH game for you to play, it would be Birth By Sleep.

ah, I see. kinda in the middle I guess?

Birth by Sleep? I'll give it a shot :)

WOW WHAT.

I dunno, I just feel like everything is so overwhelming and like I'm undeserving of everything good. And like... like... being torn apart... and everything can almost make me cry. I just feel so worthless and useless in everyone's eyes. I wonder if I'm any good. I don't feel I deserve Ein or anyone who cares about me. And then in a stupid Skype chat, someone keeps talking about FE4 thread turning back into some RP or something and like... like it's a 'trash' now and that makes me feel shitty because it's like I'm making into trash or helping it become trash. I feel so fucking unwanted and it exacerbates my feelings of undeserving-ness and unworthiness.

sorry at work too... I'm just desperate right now. I wanna go home and sleep but I won't be able to do that because my mom would kill me. If only I lived alone.

AGH. W - Why can't I hug you right now? :sob:

Coded is balls, play 358/2

SHOTA'S IN IT

I'm going to immediately be called out for this, but Days actually really pissed me off due to it being revolved around the three Organization XIII members I couldn't care less about.

WOW WHAT.

ah, Shirley i'm sorry to hear that :(

I hope things get better.

>.< Sure.

It's really okay.

WOW WHAT.

ohmy.png

what what

Stop feeling unwanted when there are people who care for you

How do you think that makes them feel

They're people like you, do you think they're moved by pity? That they'd spare time and effort if you were worthless? I know I wouldn't

And the "FE4 thread sucks now" thing has been going since what, 2010? Maybe even 2009

Gotta earn your paycheck, Shirley

Grit those teeth

Edited by OldMan

WOW WHAT.

Oh man, that sounds rough. I hope things turn better for you soon.

Punch the person in the skype chat

They suck, not you

I understand the feeling of worthlessness and it sucks but people do like you and they like you for you so

Do feel better and don't let people make you feel like something you're not and punch those people in the face if they try

AGH. W - Why can't I hug you right now? :sob:

Sorry... thanks...

and to the others too...

ohmy.png

what what

Stop feeling unwanted when there are people who care for you

How do you think that makes them feel

They're people like you, do you think they're moved by pity? That they'd spare time and effort if you were worthless? I know I wouldn't

And the "FE4 thread sucks now" thing has been going since what, 2010? Maybe even 2009

Gotta earn your paycheck, Shirley

Grit those teeth

WHAT'S THE EMOTE FOR.

You'd cook penguins. ;-;

...No... but I feel like I don't deserve it either... I'm not exactly asking for pity either. Just yesterday, I wondered and thought that everyone would be happier if I wasn't around. Like Ein. though he said he'd be sad... and then my therapist isn't around to talk to me...

Maybe, but this person is just like... ugh, typing on and on about it. I don't care if they'll backread and comment to me. but just to hear it all spammed up that the old RP days are missed.

I-I know... but I'm not sure how much longer I can do it for. :/

Punch the person in the skype chat

They suck, not you

I understand the feeling of worthlessness and it sucks but people do like you and they like you for you so

Do feel better and don't let people make you feel like something you're not and punch those people in the face if they try

well, I should just ignore it and I do. I don't even comment to it. No one does. But when Ein tried to mention it, he was told to just ignore it so I was trying to defend him saying that it is annoying because it does. And ignoring things can only go so far.

I'll try... but I also just... I dunno, I also make myself feel worthless somehow.

sorry for double post. >_> can't c/p on SF on my work PC.