FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well.. mine is... for different reason entirely.

No one likes arguments, but hopefully whoever this is you can repair your relationship with them.

I have never heard that song, hmm.

Oh.... The chat is probably falling apart now too... for same reason as yesterday.

I know... It's odd too, I've never had an argument or fight with Ein before. And I don't foresee us fighting or arguing about anything. But back to the thing, I've never had such an argument before for a few months now... and I miss him so goddamn much. I only slept for like 4 hours last night because I felt so depressed and suicidal but the stupid suicidal hotline had me on line for an eternity so I didn't get to use it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Daaaannng, suicidal? I admit, I've thought (as in just a whim) of commiting suicide a few times, but never was I serious about it. I haut shut things out when I get too stressed. Just, like, ignore that that's even happening. Perhaps no the best tactic around, but it's one that works for me. Watching anime, reading manga, or playing video games help keep me distracted. Not that that's particularly good, as it often works against me, as well... Edited by Fruity Insanity

Oh.... The chat is probably falling apart now too... for same reason as yesterday.

I know... It's odd too, I've never had an argument or fight with Ein before. And I don't foresee us fighting or arguing about anything. But back to the thing, I've never had such an argument before for a few months now... and I miss him so goddamn much. I only slept for like 4 hours last night because I felt so depressed and suicidal but the stupid suicidal hotline had me on line for an eternity so I didn't get to use it.

For such an aftershock...try getting someone else close to help you that you may know since resting isn't helping.

Ohhhhh... Gods, Shirley, I'm so damn sorry.

... Suicide hotlines really suck. Honestly.

just direct the suicidal thoughts into something else

waifus

But in all seriousness, there's only so much we can do as online-based friends with her.

All we can do is be supportive.

I think we've all had our low points some time in our lives. We just have to help her get through hers. >_>;

Sorry if I'm not contributing all that much.

Thanks guys... Um... I'll probably pull through eventually. I guess.

I'll go to Kinokuniya and buy some origami paper to make a 3d penguin.

Ohhhhh... Gods, Shirley, I'm so damn sorry.

... Suicide hotlines really suck. Honestly.

It's...okay... I mean, it's not really okay but no need worry about it. I'll just have to wait for Ein. skypecalls.

I never used them before, but I guess I was really suffering and all that Ein was pretty insistent so I tried it out. I guess it didn't help that it was at 2 in the morning.

I have a 3DS already, shota. On the day it was released.

Edited by Flandre

Thanks guys... Um... I'll probably pull through eventually. I guess.

I'll go to Kinokuniya and buy some origami paper to make a 3d penguin.

It's...okay... I mean, it's not really okay but no need worry about it. I'll just have to wait for Ein. skypecalls.

I never used them before, but I guess I was really suffering and all that Ein was pretty insistent so I tried it out. I guess it didn't help that it was at 2 in the morning.

I have a 3DS already, shota. On the day it was released.

^_^ 3D penguins are the best penguins.

T-Telling me not to worry is not going to work at this point...

Ah... I see. I really hope it all gets sorted out between you too though...

omg origami's fun!! \o/

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO DOESN'T OWN ONE OF THESE FUCKING THINGS RAAAAGH.

Yes, very. I always did it as my extra activity at summer school and 한국학교.

YES, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE!!! YOU MUST BUY ONE!

EVEN TE HAS ONE... AND HE HAD TO PAY BIG BUCKS FOR IT!

SURELY YOU CAN AFFORD ONE, NO?

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I don't have one.

...Hm, then I guess that makes two.

But you're understandable, Nightmare, as you don't live in the US/Europe/place where a 3DS is easily accessible.

Roxas lives in America, dammit.

Gamestop is right there.

ScreenShot2013-10-01at15755PM_zpsa64f45f

*Falcon Punch*

Oof!

nah roxas is understandable he's just a poor boy from a poor family

I mean my 3ds cost $120 and that's a second-hand one off amazon and that's a lot when you're still in school and don't have job

I guess he's one of those stereotypical Korean boys that was worked to death playing the piano and studying, having gone to a top-notch boarding school in Connecticut, as well as scoring perfectly on his first attempt on the SAT on top of going to Emory University, one of the best colleges in the US.

I was recommended Emory, but I wanna go to Hopkins, but that's not happening because I procrastinate too much.