• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to force my view on people... but... I...

...really... hate... alcohol.

My dad just talked and talked and talked when he was drunk... but from what I heard from my mom... my grandpa... who was so kind to me...was someone that hit his children when drunk.

The very thought of that makes my blood boil.

I have an aversion to the stuff. So just "stay away from me" if you're buzzed.

I'M NOT REALLY REALLY DRUNK OKAY.

I mean seriously though everybody acts differently when they get it going through theyr system. I'm just kind of a more hyper version of myself my girlfriend gets reallyl sleepy and my dad just goes like PARTY OVER HEERE WOOP WOOP. but it's not like something you shuod be afraid of you know. i mean my dad was the kind of person who would beat me all the time adn just keep threatening to hit me harder if i didnt' start crying and thtat really fucked up my childhood you know but like. i started cracking beers with him and it was so much easier to connect with him and just talk to him liek an actual person and not like someone I feared, you know? So it's not like it's a scary thing adn everybody is going to turn into a mad rager, it just depends.

FINE HAVE IT YOUR WAY.

My dad just talked and talked and talked when he was drunk... but from what I heard from my mom... my grandpa... who was so kind to me...was someone that hit his children when drunk.

I get where you're coming from here

But

I don't think that's a good reason to hate alcohol

Hate the heavy drinker who turns into a shithead

Hate the man, hate the woman who goes past what they know whats good for em

dont hate the drink

SEVEN HELLS I CAN'T READ KANJI

i dunno kanji either yo but imma guess he sayin go die

I'M NOT REALLY REALLY DRUNK OKAY.

I mean seriously though everybody acts differently when they get it going through theyr system. I'm just kind of a more hyper version of myself my girlfriend gets reallyl sleepy and my dad just goes like PARTY OVER HEERE WOOP WOOP. but it's not like something you shuod be afraid of you know. i mean my dad was the kind of person who would beat me all the time adn just keep threatening to hit me harder if i didnt' start crying and thtat really fucked up my childhood you know but like. i started cracking beers with him and it was so much easier to connect with him and just talk to him liek an actual person and not like someone I feared, you know? So it's not like it's a scary thing adn everybody is going to turn into a mad rager, it just depends.

FINE HAVE IT YOUR WAY.

such a lightweight

Yeah. Fortunately my step-dad did the same but he and my mom were still physically abusive parents when I grew up. Luckily they stopped around the time my youngest brother was born.

I don't drink for the sake of humanity

I rely on my logical side to keep myself from punching the shit out of everything when I'm pissed

If I let my guard down for even one bit I'm afraid I'll end up doing some really violent things at the slightest provocatioin

I don't drink for the sake of humanity

I rely on my logical side to keep myself from punching the shit out of everything when I'm pissed

If I let my guard down for even one bit I'm afraid I'll end up doing some really violent things at the slightest provocatioin

Strange. Almost sounds like me in a way.

I'm basically the bruce banner that keeps a hulk in check

let's not let the hulk out

I know I'm capable of doing a lot of damage with just my fists let alone anything else I can use as a weapon

Once I nearly threw a chair at a guy that pissed me off

Luckily for him we were in a library and I had respect for the libarians so I didn't want to cause trouble for them

This self control would not exist should my inhibitions were lowered

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I'm basically the bruce banner that keeps a hulk in check

let's not let the hulk out

I know I'm capable of doing a lot of damage with just my fists let alone anything else I can use as a weapon

Once I nearly threw a chair at a guy that pissed me off

Luckily for him we were in a library and I had respect for the libarians so I didn't want to cause trouble for them

This self control would not exist should my inhibitions were lowered

you should have thrown the chair. the librarians could use some entertainment.