• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

what is goldie

Goldie is dead. I killed "her".

Many times.

Also, no, Rey, your hand doesn't look feminine. At least not in that grainy picture.

Edited by Lanselot

I'd like more control over everything in general. I'll still update the tumblr once I acquire my own site, though.

It's also more professional to have own site and also I'd be hosting some programming projects on it.

> Does that with Tumblr.

They have a custom page feature where you can host any code you want. It's the best free host I know of.

Is it just me or does my hand shape looks freaking feminine?

You know, this reminded me of something I heard or read long ago, that you finger's length was somewhat tied to the amount of testosterone/estrogen. Like, it was which finger was longer, the middle or this other one that I forgot, determined what you had more of.

Can't really vouch for how much of this is true... just something random that came to mind after seeing your comment...

Oh yeah, I remembered! It was the middle finger being longer meant higher testosterone... still don't remember what other finger was involved though...

I do believe it's something like "if your index is longer than your ring" then: "stuff"

I dunno

I do believe it's something like "if your index is longer than your ring" then: "stuff"

I dunno

Well, I decided to search it up. Turns out I heard/read wrong about the middle finger having to do with that. Just index and ring fingers...

homohands.jpg

Interesting...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

By the time you get to it, you'll forget I ever said that

But you'll feel the same way

D:

Noooooooo!!!

http://videogamena.me/

I'll post some titles later when I'm not at work.

Oh my gersh, this is so fun. And silly.

In other news, yesterday I beat Lunatic mode and I've got to say that grinding is annoying enough as is but this mode makes it even worse...

I made it to chapter 21 without grinding.

Then it became so hard.

I've been playing Pokemon FireRed since Sunday, and I've gotten up to the Rock Tunnel with this party: (I started a new game)

Overall, I think FireRed IS my favourite Pokemon game, though X and Y might change that.

Yeah, same. Except LeafGreen because STARMIE!

Dat chapter 6 final battle

!!!