FE4 THREAD

Fia

Because there is a distinction between male and female adjectives in Greek, if I were to translate it the best words would be "most beautiful, most preferable"

btw there are also neutral adjectives

Κάλλιστος is for male

Καλλίστη is for female

Κάλλιστον is neutral

Does it differ from what was written on the apple of discord, if you know the myth?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, if that's your point then it is correct

Thank you. I'm partial to the neutral conjugation, so I might use that instead (unless you think this is a better idea). Thank you for explaining!

Edited by Makaze

Thank you. I'm partial to the neutral conjugation, so I might use that instead (unless you think this is a better idea). Thank you for explaining!

Always at your service

Edited by James Bond

Oh right I am, invisible...

Whoa so sometimes you don't show up? Sometimes I don't either!!

Oh, so she did tried again to make that statement...

Yes, because you told me it's okay I would have another opportunity so I've been waiting for it =3

But I think now that I've been able to make the pun and now that I've seen my joke often enough and because this is such a tiny name to aim a mouse at, I may revert to Freohr again~

Edited by Member

My illegal Windows 7 copy pestered me to activate it today, and so, afraid of what would happen if I didn't activate it, I was forced to download a shady program to do it for me. And it did. \o/

My anti-virus keeps thinking there are viruses in the computer, but those are probably false positives. O-or so I hope.

Galaxian Explosion and Ikki

Alright Omega, I'm listening

My illegal Windows 7 copy pestered me to activate it today, and so, afraid of what would happen if I didn't activate it, I was forced to download a shady program to do it for me. And it did. \o/

My anti-virus keeps thinking there are viruses in the computer, but those are probably false positives. O-or so I hope.

You might have gotten a bad crack

Did you use Windows Loader

Hahaha, I'm so dumb

Why am I trying to level Sage Miriel against enemies when I can just rescue spam

Yeah, it removed the loader. It also thought a couple other viruses were floating around.

Other cracks, or

Other cracks, or

I don't have any other cracks, but if it means anything, it detected both the loader and these other things to be the same "trojan".

Windows action center also seems to think I have Win32/Small.CA.

Edited by Nightmare

Troubadours too yes...

10/x valk maribelle too

I don't have any other cracks, but if it means anything, it detected both the loader and these other things to be the same "trojan".

Windows action center also seems to think I have Win32/Small.CA.

It's too bad antiviruses don't give any decent info about the viruses they detect, nowadays