• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. You're definitely getting in somewhere.

I think Reach schools to go for on your list (i.e. the ones you want top scores for) are UPenn, Swathmore, JHU, CMU, and Emory. Also, have you looked at Georgetown? And have you decided if you're going to apply Early anywhere?

Yep, that's right. But not Emory because I'm not applying there. Oh hey, look. Emory uses Common App, too...

Early application... I really need to think carefully about that. I want to apply early to a good school, but then the matter of finance arises. Even if I get in, will I be able to pay? I need dem scholarships, after all... I was thinking about URich, because of the financial packages they offer. Swathmore's good, too, in that they'll cover my fees completely if I get in... which is a pretty big "if."

Hm... Georgetown University... is in DC, I see. I guess I'll look into that, too.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Casuals.

STAY UP WITH MEEEE.

Hmm... let's see my options...

Option 1: Stay up with the shota.

Option 2: Sleep and enjoy blissful time in my own lie of a world where my idealistic vision of love and family comes true.

...I WONDER WHICH I'LL PICK.

Oh, I didn't know that. (The latter, not the former.)

Drink water?

xD

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hmm... let's see my options...

Option 1: Stay up with the shota.

Option 2: Sleep and enjoy blissful time in my own lie of of world where my idealistic vision of love and family comes true.

I'd go with the hidden option: knock Roxas out.

Eyes blind yet?

I ended up using it only in small amounts

We're told to base the palette off of it and fuck, #990000 is far too much saturation for my taste

but I had to use it and I ended up with something utterly unsatisfactory but it'll do because >school