• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean Tharja killed Virion but I'm took drunk to care.

Get undrunk. A drunk shota is a pathetic shota.

Edited by Levant Fortner

wasn't there a better rule before that. .-.

SOMETHING ABOUT ME INHERITING THE FE4 THREAD

OR SOMETHING.

*shoots Roxas repeatedly*

utva.gif

*In this style*

With or without the EXP Share?

EXP Share now can't be used on only one other Pokemon as it uses on everyone and that it is only a key item now.

With, but it's not like it matters when switching Pokémon mid battle doesn't cut experience anymore. I can just switch my entire team in and they're all going to get full experience.

The Exp share only helped by Cut slave evolve.

Yes. Thank god that EXP doesn't get reduced as your Pokemon are more experienced.
I'm relieved to see that Nintendo removed that. Hated that from Gen 5. But now...no EXP reduction, period!

/laughs at Nii-san

/runs

ee4w.jpg
-.-

Mental damage mental damage mental damaaaaage

Oh.
You saw Rey's female picture. =o

It's... right there, though.

Ah well.

Anyway, it turns out that Legendary's natures are set.

No matter how many times I reset the game, Mewtwo was Sassy.

Terrible.

Aww...no Timid. -.-
I'd prefer the Y Mewtwo. As Nintendo granted it even more Sp.Attk along with Insomnia.
Y Mega Mewtwo>>>X Mega Mewtwo

I'm just gonna import Modest and Adamant Mewtwos from my Black Version as soon as Nintendo releases the Pokemon Bank.

Sassy... SpDef+/Spd-. IT'S TERRIBLE.

With a Jolly Mewtwo, I could still use it as a fast, hard-hitting physical Mewtwo. Especially with my Mewtwonite X. But Sassy? Nuh-uh.

I was reseting, and I even brought a long a Modest Ralts with Synchronize.

But every. Single. Time... a Sassy Mewtwo. -_-'

You supposedly have more free time. But you may also have more restrictions.

i.e. Your parents.

Nintendo locked it's nature due to it being too gamebreaking. Guess...I'll have to import one of my Timid/Mischievous natured Mewtwo's from my Black2 version that was from my Heart Gold version.

Anyway, I sort of play video games to escape this whole stressful college app thing. And my parents who are constantly nagging me... for my own good, true, but it's still so stressful. >_<

No kidding.
We need to have some fun at some point of our lives.
sj7a.jpg
This thread is due for an expensive shot. But since no money...
*Pats it and smiles*
Edited by Dark_Huntress

Timid is more recommended as with a faster Mewtwo, Sweep+Taunt=Can't do any supporting moves and can burn them with Will-O Wisp before they can even make a move. Almost any Poke can't ever outspeed it. Do this for Deoxys-S for major frustration.

So...

-Recover

-Will-O Wisp/Calm Mind

-Taunt

-Ice Beam (Cuz no one resists Ice except Pokes with Ice Body)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Might be time to just ditch the game or play only when you've got a 3-5 players in your party.

I'm definitely gonna stop solo queuing in DOTA 2 because some pubs are just hopeless.

Example: You play a support, grant your ganker vision to use his skill that can literally bring an enemy from their cliff to yours for easy much needed kills and initiation, the guy refuses to do it, you suggest that he does and he threatens to report you for communication abuse... lol

Edited by Sirius

More lewd than usual.

And I wake up to a dark room because it was 6:20 PM by the time I woke up.

Your complaints are an obvious ruse.

Not sharing details... But I'll tell you one thing... it wasn't that.

Futa Olivia huh

Might be time to just ditch the game or play only when you've got a 3-5 players in your party.

I'm definitely gonna stop solo queuing in DOTA 2 because some pubs are just hopeless.

Example: You play a support, grant your ganker vision to use his skill that can literally bring an enemy from their cliff to yours for easy much needed kills and initiation, the guy refuses to do it, you suggest that he does and he threatens to report you for communication abuse... lol

Well fortunately I have some buddies I can premade with. It's a good balance.

zojw.jpg

I am relieved to see that Ghost/Dark now finally has a weakness. Bout time. Purity does conquer dark/evil. They are incapable of learning serenity. This is great, Nintendo. I guess that immunity to all bonus elements is now all gone. As this was the most superior typing next to Steel/Bug, Electric and Normal.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Hi Sirius, I was referring to the Lords HnH thread there.

So far, Lyn is making a bit of a comeback while Ike is finally being stripped of his health lead. Chrom and Lucina I am hoping stay a little longer.