• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess TE isn't home yet.

Shirley!! *hugs*

I gave the LTP thread a present.

Hi.

What's the LTP thread.

Oh... alright.

Oh, your name is pretty! Do you mind if I call you Xin?

Thanks. Well, it's fully [Hai Xin] but I like Xin more. I don't mind.

I guess TE isn't home yet.

Hi.

What's the LTP thread.

Thanks. Well, it's fully [Hai Xin] but I like Xin more. I don't mind.

So pretty... I really love oriental names, I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm gushing.

I mean, considering that most people expect my name to be Lashawna or Quiesha or something like that... I'm grateful that my name's kind of boring but sometimes I wish it wasn't.

So pretty... I really love oriental names, I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm gushing.

I mean, considering that most people expect my name to be Lashawna or Quiesha or something like that... I'm grateful that my name's kind of boring but sometimes I wish it wasn't.

It would seem a lot of people do. It's fine though. My Chinese name happens to be my legal name too, but I also like my English name.

Why would they expect that. Then again, I don't have any expectations when it comes to name, haha.

It would seem a lot of people do. It's fine though. My Chinese name happens to be my legal name too, but I also like my English name.

Why would they expect that. Then again, I don't have any expectations when it comes to name, haha.

Ah, I see. Well, Xin's a lovely name. :3

Because I'm black. I distinctly remember when my youngest sister was a baby and we had gone shopping, when this woman came up to us and starting cooing over her, asking what her name was. When my mother said "Jordan", the woman recoiled in pure shock.

Then she asked for mine and my little sister and that woman could NOT seem to comprehend it. [/shakes head]

I actually don't remember this, but my mother does. Oh boy, does she like to recall it...

That...just reminded that I have a Chinese name too. omg

Oh, you do?