Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*Use Ring of Maira*

*ThorHammer*

Heh. Not bad. Not bad at all. It gave me a small shock, thanks to Loptous' protective power! *brings out book and reads a few pages of it* Ooooh, shiny purple dragon!

Now, Za Warudo is behind you, ready to punch you in the gut! Do not dare to oppose me, for it can be dangerous for your child.

I'll ask for my reward later.

*NARGA BEAM on Dio*

Just what are you attacking? I'm behind you! You just destroyed a tree there!

Ok. This isn't even amusing unlike other attempts at chaos. This is just sick. >_>

Levin's forms of chaos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dio's.

Bloodsucking is not nice at all. Rizziah I can understand, but vampire.... >____>

It doesn't even exist in FE4.... ;-;

Dio is broken.

Too much.

Heh. Not bad. Not bad at all. It gave me a small shock, thanks to Loptous' protective power! *brings out book and reads a few pages of it* Ooooh, shiny purple dragon!

Now, Za Warudo is behind you, ready to punch you in the gut! Do not dare to oppose me, for it can be dangerous for your child.

Just what are you attacking? I'm behind you! You just destroyed a tree there!

Ring of Maira cancels Loputousu's protective power, sir.

We never had the time stopping function in FE4, so we're applying the most logical method here.

"Logic?"

Are you insane?

........Um...Ring of Maira cancel Loptous' half damage effect. >_>?

Since you can dodge an attack while you're not moving.

Lol sleep comes into play nicely here.

Which makes me wonder if speed in FE4 isn't some kind of KARMIC BARRIER THAT DEFLECTS ENEMY ATTACKS instead of pure reflexes.

Lol sleep comes into play nicely here.

Which makes me wonder if speed in FE4 isn't some kind of KARMIC BARRIER THAT DEFLECTS ENEMY ATTACKS instead of pure reflexes.

Again, sleep /=/ time stopping.

Please do so.. Dio-sama.. I wish to be immortal.

-gets the wound-

GOooooh!

Very well. I'll have to decapitate you, give you a small sample of my blood, and immortal you shall be. You'll even be protected by the dark powers of Loptous.

*decapitates Shanan, does a small wound to his index finger, gives a sample to Shanan and reattaches the head*

Hey, Dio! Did you think that "stopping time" would be enough to prevent a Holsety user from dodging the shit out of you?

Think again.

You mean that green book I just took off your hands?

Dio is broken.

He can stop time. I don't see how can you get more broken than that.

Physics still applies in FE4 for the most part...

And to think it would be YOU who bring "logic" into here... >_>

Again, sleep /=/ time stopping.

You can dodge a freaking VOLCANO centered on you (lol Bolganon) while sleeping.

I don't think that's the result of reflexes, unless there's some REALLY epic ROLLING OUT OF THE WAY sixth-sense-based evade there, only the karmic barrier theory can provide a feasible explanation. And, in that case, it would work even if time were stopped or what the fuck else happened.

I can still regenarate faster than fire consuming me. Bringing me down is going to be a difficult task.

Indeed. I need to Luna-critical-continue you first...and I don't think that would be enough yet... >_>