FE4 THREAD

Fia

How many times did you do that, again?

I forget. I've never even battled much.

Dodging the shit out of someone doesn't ensure victory - but, rather, survival.

You were obviously going to rape logic out of imagination anyway to win.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dio is NOT even suppose to exist in FE.

Why is Dio RPing here, then?

Exactly that's the question. Vampire with time stopping ability in FE? A joke.

Sleepwalking?

That must be a quite epic sleepwalk, then.

Jotaro.. you're not Jotaro. How did he move, anyway?

In-universe motives. Still, not absolute.

Camera + radish = Radish camera.

A+ logic there, sir.

Dio is NOT even suppose to exist in FE.

Why is Dio RPing here, then?

For amusement.

It doesn't mean that everything he says must be peacefully accepted by everyone else. The same is valid for you and me, too.

Time Stop is NOT even suppose to exist in FE.
FE is centered around time stopping. Time completely stops when those fighting in war stand in the open field, trying to move but cannot, not even able to speak.

But it is like each individual soldier is selected to move during the time stop, one at a time, and for the foes that enemy fights, time stops for his opponent as well, until they trade one or two hits.

Then time stops again, and another is selected to move.

OK, now I'm really back.

Welcome back! ^_^

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, you guys didn't mind him RPing.

Actually, he doesn't really RP as much before as Dio. That's why nobody mind it. But now? TIME STOPPING IN FE?

Edited by Ishtar

*Casts "Painless" before Dio attacks*

I din't attack you yet. Besides, I don't think draining your blood is quite painful.

And yet Jotaro became able to move during Dio's time stop. Doesn't sound that absolute to me.

Dio recived his stand after being attached to Jonathan's body. It is assumed that if Jonathan was actually alive, he would've gotten the stand. Dio's stand in essence is also able to do what Joseph's stand can do which is taking pictures at a very long range. If he didn't die, Dio would've likely gotten the other Joestars' Stands.

Star Platinum was said to be a similar kind of Stand to Za Warudo, which made it able to move. However, this also means Dio should've been able to move when Jotaro did stopped time.

EDIT: Now I just find it hilarious how people discuss time stop physics here...

Edited by Dio

OK, now I'm really back.

*Wind*

I forget. I've never even battled much.

"I'm a Jedi Super Sayan 4"

You were obviously going to rape logic out of imagination anyway to win.

*Survive.

That must be a quite epic sleepwalk, then.

Not my problem.

In-universe motives. Still, not absolute.

Point for me.

A+ logic there, sir.

I was once the Emperor of Jugdral.. remember? I gained information of all the technology.

Then I got 18 trillion gold. That explains itself from there.

For amusement.

It doesn't mean that everything he says must be peacefully accepted by everyone else. The same is valid for you and me, too.

All of his battle abilities are carried from here. Again, dodging while time is stopped = impossible.

(REposting since I think my last post got eaten by the last page)

Time Stop is NOT even suppose to exist in FE.
FE is centered around time stopping. Time completely stops when those fighting in war stand in the open field, trying to move but cannot, not even able to speak.

But it is like each individual soldier is selected to move during the time stop, one at a time, and for the foes that enemy fights, time stops for his opponent as well, until they trade one or two hits.

Edited by Chainey

>_>

You are talking about gamewise here. In RPing, you don't really say "Wait, it's not your turn yet!", do you? >___>

You're funny.

EDIT: Now I just find it hilarious how people discuss time stop physics here...

._________________.

It's in case you do... but I did already cast dominance so you're screwed >_>.

...Levin/Dio much? :o

Dio recived his stand after being attached to Jonathan's body. It is assumed that if Jonathan was actually alive, he would've gotten the stand. Dio's stand in essence is also able to do what Joseph's stand can do which is taking pictures at a very long range. If he didn't die, Dio would've likely gotten the other Joestars' Stands.

Star Platinum was said to be a similar kind of Stand to Za Warudo, which made it able to move. However, this also means Dio should've been able to move when Jotaro did stopped time.

I know that the in-universe explanation isn't valid here - I saw (most) of the part 3 OVA, so I know that

The World = Star Platinum

. But the point? The time stop isn't absolute.

Add the ridiculous elements of FE4 in the mix, and I'm upping the game with bullshit of my own illogical logic.

._________________.

Hmm?

...Levin/Dio much? :o

Dio is charismatic enough to make his own minions gay for him.

Can't, it binds EVERYTHING.

That's what she said. Besides, just about everyone is breaking out of each other's attacks.

Actually, taking turns is one way to RP to keep things organized.

Unfortunately, that's not the way this thread is organized. Bah, like this thread ever being orginazed in the first place. >____>