FE4 THREAD

Fia

I had issues with my pc again, I thought I lost everything...yet I was so lucky in the end I didn't lose anything important...but it took my whole day to fix it, man Windows 8 are so freaking unstable...

Could you have at least logged on through safe mode and copied everything to a USB/blank disc?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If it can be shipped, I will ship it

Acceptable

I had issues with my pc again, I thought I lost everything...yet I was so lucky in the end I didn't lose anything important...but it took my whole day to fix it, man Windows 8 are so freaking unstable...

Did you get 8.1 already

Nope, I am still not sure what went wrong there...

Try running a diagnostics scan if it's working again. Maybe you've got some virus-y files on your PC that you need to scrap.

Try running a diagnostics scan if it's working again. Maybe you've got some virus-y files on your PC that you need to scrap.

Something probably went wrong when i tried to install 8.1 for like the 5th time in a row...but it is just a hypothesis...

No! My pc just won't accept to install it...

Oh yeah, I heard there was an issue like that

I suppose the age of Windows is coming to a close

I heard that some people had issues with Windows 8.1 that they didn't have with 8.0

\o/ Edited by OldMan

Oh yeah, I heard there was an issue like that

I suppose the age of Windows is coming to a close

It'll only happen when software developers care more for Macintosh and especially Linux than they do right now

At least I got until January 2020 to keep using W7

It'll only happen when software developers care more for Macintosh and especially Linux than they do right now

At least I got until January 2020 to keep using W7

Mobile shit

Desktops are becoming less and less relevant and Microsoft can't get their shit together, after all

Desktops have changed from a household product to being a toy for the small number of power users as the common computer user of today would rather use a laptop, smartphone, tablet, or, in the case of games, a gaming console.

Edited by BLS

Desktops have changed from a household product to being a toy for the small number of power users as the common computer user of today would rather use a laptop, smartphone, tablet, or, in the case of games, a gaming console.

Yes

Fucking casuals

The only reasons I use windows on one of my computers is because gaming and I need to program certain things with one for class

//shakes fist at visual studios

The only windows machine I don't hate is my desktop because i7/16GBram is hard to hate and it lets me play assassin's creed

I don't like any of those actually...

Yes I am very harsh get used to it

My fist is even harsher it is made of COLD STEEL

Laptop has the perk of you know

being everywhere

Excuse those of us developers who need to be able to work outside my house

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I know.

It's so harsh that you have to restart it whenever that it stops working, and that it sometimes resets itself for no reason.

No! My pc just won't accept to install it...

Oh, crackers!

I heard that some people had issues with Windows 8.1 that they didn't have with 8.0

Well...that's good to know.

-----

Win 8 has to be the worse windows ever invented next to ME. But Win8 is all that they have installed in the stores now.

Edited by Dark_Huntress