• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you save when the "show evidence" menu pops up, though?

... that's a surprisingly fair price. It's 30 dollars in the american one.

I haven't tested that yet, that's not ususally my problem, it's the cross examination that I fail the most...

That's probably only because it's only avaliable via eShop, otherwise it would be the same price we get in stores here. Most content that's eShop only can sometimes be actually cheaper depending on the dollar.

Too bad we can't really buy anything on it for now...

Edited by Tonton

That's probably only because it's only avaliable via eShop, otherwise it would be the same price we get in stores here. Most content that's eShop only can sometimes be actually cheaper depending on the dollar.

Yeah, that's why I didn't even look at it.

Oh well, whatever.

so how is dual destinies everyone who has it, do you need to look up a guide for every testimony like the previous aa games, yeah i suck at this series but i still love it

why use a guide

Yeah, why?

It's much more fun to think it through yourself.

sounds like my current situation, now that DST has just started

Wait, what, how?

Oh, right.

Brazil.

Southern hemisphere.

Opposite season.

I always get that confused.

I MAY be getting it for Christmas, because I wrote down a list of games (Etrain Odyssey IV, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Style Savvy Trendsetters, A Link Between Worlds and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies) and told her to pick one to surprise me.

Pokemon Y is so the definite game though.

BUT ETRIAN ODYSSEY UNTOLD SEEMS SO MUCH BETTER!

I still need to get Luigi's Mansion, too... but not Style Savvy, though, lol.

A Link Between Worlds seems okay and all, but I really don't like the art style. I like Ocarina of Time/Twilight Princess/Wind Waker Link the most.

... that's a surprisingly fair price. It's 30 dollars in the american one.

Yeah, 30 bucks. I really should get started on the game. It's just sitting there. Haven't opened it even once yet. :-/

EO4 is fun too, what are you talking about

I just need to continue playing that. But my main 3DS is... :(

where's pride, I need LA stuff. :<

Edited by Flandre

Yeah, why?

It's much more fun to think it through yourself.

Wait, what, how?

Oh, right.

Brazil.

Southern hemisphere.

Opposite season.

I always get that confused.

BUT ETRIAN ODYSSEY UNTOLD SEEMS SO MUCH BETTER!

I still need to get Luigi's Mansion, too... but not Style Savvy, though, lol.

A Link Between Worlds seems okay and all, but I really don't like the art style. I like Ocarina of Time/Twilight Princess/Wind Waker Link the most.

Yeah, 30 bucks. I really should get started on the game. It's just sitting there. Haven't opened it even once yet. :-/

It is extremely well-done... I don't know, I just love the feel of EOIV... I still play the daylights out of the demo (I have 16 uses left...) and I've only really found myself playing the demo for the other one once. I'll probably try playing them around the same time and compare them, just to see.

It would be nice to actually explore the mansions I keep dreaming about! And yeah, Style Savvy. I'm a fashion nut sometimes. :3

I adored the living pieces out of Wind Waker's and Skyward Sword's art styles. Twilight Princess was a bit too dark at times, but overall it was nice. Same with Majora's Mask. And I actually do like the art style for this installment, it's still not as beautiful as Wind Waker. Although I do love the way Link looks as a drawing. [/squee]

I remember wheb they put the price for New Super Mario Bros 2 before the game was released and they had a relatively fair price but in the end it ended up being the same as the physical copy. I was so mad and sad at the same time

A silly thing when we can access the American and Canadian shops, though.

Well, being new to the EO series, I found the story in EOU more engaging. At least, what I've played so far. Which isn't much.

Your main 3DS is...?

it's been nommed

not really

not here right now.