• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

We're trying not to scare her!

Rey's actually kinda nice to me, so I don't really mind... I just have a hard time talking to new people sometimes...;~; I never know what to saaaaaaay.

Rey's actually kinda nice to me, so I don't really mind... I just have a hard time talking to new people sometimes...;~; I never know what to saaaaaaay.

Well, it's pretty simple. Just say whatever.

Oh! Um, Hello~ ....//waves// Don't mind me...

/minds

True, but the it's so much simpler to buy on the br one. Where do you buy your prepaid cards anyway?

Mercado Livre.

... I'm only bothering with them because I'm not going to buy much, so I don't want to give Nintendo my credit card number.

Edited by OldMan

I just buy prepaid cards too if I want money for a console store (PSN, for instance). It helps that it's the only way I can buy games for my PS3 anymore due to my borked disc drive.

He is quite nice. :)

I feel you though, sometimes, it's difficult. But if you see something come up that you're interested in, feel free to join us at any time!

NSvNaWg.png

this cute little thing!

Is that Pumkaboo's evolution?!

Want~!

No game is worth playing for the story. It's all about speedruns and LTCs and whatnot these days, you're not actually allowed to do such trivial things as have fun while playing a video game any more.

No game is worth playing for the story. It's all about speedruns and LTCs and whatnot these days, you're not actually allowed to do such trivial things as have fun while playing a video game any more.

Which is why whenever I get Pokemon Y, I am playing it like its an actual adventure and I'm taking my darn time with it. And I'm being a maso and filling out the National Pokedex.

Glad to see you caught the sarcasm there Vashi

Honestly, the LTC/0% growth/whatever guys on this site bug the ever-loving fuck out of me, since you're actually supposed to enjoy the games you're playing instead of trying to make it look like a chore.

... Apparently, there's a lot of games that shouldn't be played for the story, so I've discovered. Like Awakening, which I totally did at first.

It's just that EO isn't a story-heavy game in the first place (well, discounting EOU). The games do have stories and I enjoy them too, but they're way less involved than most other games' stories and a lot more subtle, and they're not really the point, so I think preferring one to another just because of story is really silly.

Not to mention I don't like the shoehorned characters and story mode in EOU.

Well, it's kind of the whole point of the remake, apparently

Good thing they added a classic mode. I would be very sad if the story mode was the only one.

Edited by Nightmare

Glad to see you caught the sarcasm there Vashi

Honestly, the LTC/0% growth/whatever guys on this site bug the ever-loving fuck out of me, since you're actually supposed to enjoy the games you're playing instead of trying to make it look like a chore.

And now you see why some people don't go outside of this thread