• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*facepalm* HOW DO YOU THINK I GOT HERE, and Idon't have any holy blood, is any one A+ here?

I'm Major Hezul, and Minor Neir, Noba and Blagi. Levin's Major Holsety. Ishtar's Major Tordo and Minor Fala. Arthur's Major Holsety and Minor Tordo. Amid is Minor Holsety and Tordo. Celes is Major Baldo and Minor Narga. Mecha-Yuria is Major Narga oil and minor Fala oil. Sylvia's minor Blagi. Dray's Major Blagi.

...Yours is a weird blood type.

I'm Major Hezul, and Minor Neir, Noba and Blagi. Levin's Major Holsety. Ishtar's Major Tordo and Minor Fala. Arthur's Major Holsety and Minor Tordo. Amid is Minor Holsety and Tordo. Celes is Major Baldo and Minor Narga. Mecha-Yuria is Major Narga oil and minor Fala oil. Sylvia's minor Blagi. Dray's Major Blagi.

...Yours is a weird blood type.

apparently you guys have never heard of blood cells

We need a new thread since the old one got locked due to multi-post spam. Not saying any names.

We need a new one after all. 8D

Anyway, to understand this thread better...you may want to read this first...

You may also want to read this too...

Hopefully, the old thread will be reopened. If not, we can continue here.

Edited by Aless the Black Knight

We need a new thread since the old one got locked due to multi-post spam. Not saying any names.

You may also want to read this too...

Hopefully, the old thread will be reopened. If not, we can continue here.

YAY, guess the FE4 thread had enough holy blood in it that it got res'd

No need to make this, it will be reopened anyway.

It would truly be incompetent and unfair not to open it.

I understand. Still, it's meant to be temporary. Mostly because I PMed Red Fox and I was told that the staff will discuss it.

Hopefully, they'll just split off the spam posts. Either delete or trash them.

That's my hope at least.

Either way, I don't think Fia will be amused.

I understand. Still, it's meant to be temporary. Mostly because I PMed Red Fox and I was told that the staff will discuss it.

Hopefully, they'll just split off the spam posts. Either delete or trash them.

That's my hope at least.

Either way, I don't think Fia will be amused.

no, fia sill not be amused at all and will lose all self-restraint.

I hope so. I also hope those guys don't do that whole multi-post spam crap again. They made a topic called the FF4 THREAD. But that got locked and devoured by Ultima. So, they instead took revenge on our thread. >_>

Tisk tisk. Isn't this an attempt at discussing something the administration has told you not to discuss?

And why should FE4 topic be unlocked? Every other topic that gets flooded gets locked. Why is it any different?

Tisk tisk. Isn't this an attempt at discussing something the administration has told you not to discuss?

And why should FE4 topic be unlocked? Every other topic that gets flooded gets locked. Why is it any different?

Because a massive amount of effort was given to the FE4 Thread and it actually defeated Ultima without getting flooded.

And: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=338425

Edited by Shanan

Because a massive amount of effort was given to the FE4 Thread and it actually defeated Ultima without getting flooded.

And: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=338425

MASSIVE EFFORT? MASSIVE EFFORT! OH NOES! I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAVE WASTED ALL THE EFFORT SPENT BY THESE PEOPLE POSTING MINDLESS MESSAGES AND HITTING ADD REPLY!

MASSIVE EFFORT!

You still haven't given a reason why it should get special treatment. Size does not make a thread, especially in FFtF.

MASSIVE EFFORT? MASSIVE EFFORT! OH NOES! I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAVE WASTED ALL THE EFFORT SPENT BY THESE PEOPLE POSTING MINDLESS MESSAGES AND HITTING ADD REPLY!

MASSIVE EFFORT!

You still haven't given a reason why it should get special treatment. Size does not make a thread, especially in FFtF.

Sounds more like you're butthurt over the fact that your threads with multi-post spam got devoured by Ultima. >_>.

MASSIVE EFFORT!

About 50000 posts is massive effort. And that is the reason why it should get special treatment.

Edited by Shanan