Top Posters In This Topic

Secretly makes some radish pie for everyone

yummy :)

Nope. Not anymore. Problem solved.

And Julius has his Lopto blood back.

But I liked the afterlife :(

Ah, he is killable.

What do you think?

I think I'm surpirsed that no spam guard - however minimal (5s?) - has been implemented in FFtF, even though multiposting in now outlawed in Far from the Forest.

But I don't think I can post this suggestion in the suggestions board without making the douche brigade come after it, which is annoying.

I think I'm surpirsed that no spam guard - however minimal (5s?) - has been implemented in FFtF, even though multiposting in now outlawed in Far from the Forest.

But I don't think I can post this suggestion in the suggestions board without making the douche brigade come after it, which is annoying.

I agree with everything there.

I hope it gets unlocked - it'd be uncool to keep it locked because it got spammed by randoms who were breaking the rules, and after all that effort and time?

My suggestion is that since multipost spamming is now outlawed (or so I believe), just report instances where they're trolling using it.

Anyway, even if the other thread doesn't get unlocked, I won't feel too bad since I was the one that suggested to Aless to make a new topic in the first place, since I know that we'll do fine not having a gigantic page count.

Edited by Chainey

I agree with everything there.

I hope it gets unlocked - it'd be uncool to keep it locked because it got spammed by randoms who were breaking the rules, and after all that effort and time?

I don't know how the unlocking business will go, on a moderation level - out of the staff, only Vincent cared, and he's busy. I have no idea what the others think. Fox's closure message does give me the hope that the thread will be cleaned and reopened, but it's a bit of work.

I think I'll just PM Jyosua the spam filter suggestion.

I don't know how the unlocking business will go, on a moderation level - out of the staff, only Vincent cared, and he's busy. I have no idea what the others think. Fox's closure message does give me the hope that the thread will be cleaned and reopened, but it's a bit of work.

I think I'll just PM Jyosua the spam filter suggestion.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry338425