FE4 THREAD

Fia

I could probably come up with a few things...but you wouldn't care regardless of what I said. I'm learning that I can't get along with everyone and apparently you're just one of those people.

Yes, I hate everyone

And you just can't get along with someone who hates everyone

That's the strikethrough joke.

So you accept the scandal

Good

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon's is that one game where I don't care that it's easy because I never did wifis since it was so inaccessible to me so I've only ever cared about maingame and it's always been a easy dickaround game for me

Ass Creed on the other hand I set a bunch of self-imposed objectives like I'm planning this run where I try to play as close to how Ezio would have done it

aka max stealth on assassinations, no detection even when permitted unless absolutely necessary, kill only the bare minimum to ensure absolute success on the mission

You're talking to someone who is planning to RNG gen 4-6 dexes (6 when released) and then raise them all...I'm also getting into the VGCs and doubles battling, since I get my ass handed to me on a platter when I try singles. HO is a viable strategy, when it's not being played by me. I used to be decent, then they banned my birdie (read: Tornadus-T) to uberslands.

So yeah, I do personal objectives in pokemon. Never tried a nuzlocke though.

If Pokemon had multiple save files I might do objective runs

But as it stands I'm too busy breeding an army of bunny-related pokemon to take over the world

Lumi's killer (male) lopunnys

If Pokemon had multiple save files I might do objective runs

But as it stands I'm too busy breeding an army of bunny-related pokemon to take over the world

...why bunnies (besides the fact that they reproduce at a scary rate and possibly could take over the world just through sheer numbers)

And are there THAT many bunny pokemon or are you 'adopting' bunny-like pokemon into this army?

I'm seeing Lopunny (SHINY is better and doesn't look like mold), and that's about it...except the new gen 6 one.

Because I'm the master bunnylord and they are my legion

Lumi's killer (male) lopunnys

hee

I need pokebank so I can actually get lopunnys tho

Speaking of bunnybreeding I need Rey to take my wigglytuffs, breed them over in his file, then give them back to me

Then I'm going to Matsuda method a shiny puff with amazing IVs

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Speaking of bunnybreeding I need Rey to take my wigglytuffs, breed them over in his file, then give them back to me

Then I'm going to Matsuda method a shiny puff with amazing IVs

Heh, Klutz + flame orb is pretty much the only competitive use I can think of XD. Granted there might be more, but I'm terrible with lower tiers and can't play OU to save my ife.

Why can't you breed them yourself?

And are there THAT many bunny pokemon or are you 'adopting' bunny-like pokemon into this army?

I'm seeing Lopunny (SHINY is better and doesn't look like mold), and that's about it...except the new gen 6 one.

I accept pokemon that's rabbit-shaped and aren't stated to be otherwise like pikachu

My current bunnyteam planning consists of Wigglytuff (already lv 92), Azumarill (lv...73?), Diggersby (need to breed), Maractus (i'm desperate), Carbink (bunnyrock), and Lopunny (pokebank required)

hee

You need to pay so you can get lopunnys? Disgusting

* shrug * your choice to be a grumpy old fossil. Nothing I can do about that.

Yep

How could you ever know the "you're the only one who-" argument would be taken as an insult, too

Nogames would be a fair start

what about all those awesome ports of games released ages ago that are clearly superior to the other versions?

But seriously, my only problem so far is that we got nothing on a Zelda for it (WW is great but it's still only a remake) and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is basically only a name. Nintendo complains about not having third party support but I don't see much more support from themselves, it's all 3DS, 3DS, 3DS. Only counting Nintendo games I can't think of trying to get all the games I want for the 3DS so soon.

I'll still probably try to get one because there are a lot of Wii games I didn't play because I didn't had one that I still need to.

Edited by Tonton

Why can't you breed them yourself?

Matsuda method requires two pokemon from different countries

As Rey plays on his Japanese 3ds he'll get me a Japanese puff and then I can breed THAT with my existing puffs and that'd raise the shiny chance in breeding

I accept pokemon that's rabbit-shaped and aren't stated to be otherwise like pikachu

My current bunnyteam planning consists of Wigglytuff (already lv 92), Azumarill (lv...73?), Diggersby (need to breed), Maractus (i'm desperate), Carbink (bunnyrock), and Lopunny (pokebank required)

LOL maractus...really?

Yep

How could you ever know the "you're the only one who-" argument would be taken as an insult, too

Lumi -- I'm getting PokeBank, so I can transfer them, if you remind me and if I ever come back again (someone stop marthur from reminding me about this place).

You lost me.

Yeah I got really desperate lol

Oooh, thanks :D

who says I'm paying
I'm just gonna wondertrade and hope for one

GTS at the worst case scenario

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

What about Goomy. :S

That's a pile of fairy shit, not a rabbit.

Matsuda method requires two pokemon from different countries

As Rey plays on his Japanese 3ds he'll get me a Japanese puff and then I can breed THAT with my existing puffs and that'd raise the shiny chance in breeding

Ah, I have an international ditto XD...so I don't even remember anything besides that.

what about all those awesome ports of games released ages ago that are clearly superior to the other versions?

But seriously, my only problem so far is that we got nothing on a Zelda for it (WW is great but it's still only a remake) and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is basically only a name. Nintendo complains about not having third party support but I don't see much more support from themselves, it's all 3DS, 3DS, 3DS. Only counting Nintendo games I can't think of trying to get all the games I want for the 3DS so soon.

I'll still probably try to get one because there are a lot of Wii games I didn't play because I didn't had one that I still need to.

Just as Sony knows the Vita flopped (though their Vita TV strategy seems interesting enough), Nintendo knows the Wii U isn't going nowhere. They wouldn't have stayed alive in the industry without the ability to recognize their own failures.

You lost me.

That suits my purposes just fine

Yeah I got really desperate lol

Oooh, thanks :D

who says I'm paying

I'm just gonna wondertrade and hope for one

GTS at the worst case scenario

Acceptable Edited by Thedius Zanarukendo

Ah yeah, I have a few of those too, but they don't have good IVs. Whereas my puffs, they have 5 perfect IVs each and the worst their offspring can come out to be is 3 perfect IVs. Which is still pretty good.

What about Goomy. :S

Goomy is more like slug with the feeler things resembling bunny ears

My draw is true bundragon

Ah yeah, I have a few of those too, but they don't have good IVs. Whereas my puffs, they have 5 perfect IVs each and the worst their offspring can come out to be is 3 perfect IVs. Which is still pretty good.

Mine is flawless, you know about the destiny knot breeding trick right? You can get 5 IVs passed down instead of three.

So ruuuude.

* shrug * I call them like I see them.