• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

* shrug * I cannot answer that on this thread.

Yourself?

Awww.

I am quite well. Hanging out outside of the house right now because my brother is out doing swimming and I have to pick him up in about 35 minutes. So basically just killing time~

And hello NoNameAtAll...you keep saying hello to me, and that's about it. haha.

I normally have to either leave or I get sidetracked elsewhere.

How are you~?

* shrug * I cannot answer that on this thread.

This exchange

To live is to die.

To die is to live.

Oh if only she could find

the heart to forgive.

This sheltered shell of a person.

Trapped within their own little world.

Waiting... waiting... waiting...

For the one that will never come.

For he cannot comprehend the beauty of the ocean...

when his undying devotion...

is to a small lake.

One day it will dry up.

And he will be left to ponder.

"What should I have done better, I wonder?"

That is... quite beautiful. Where did that come from?

I am a gentleman of the lowest highest order, good sir. Do not belittle me.

I'm not

"You never talk to me!"

"Let's talk then!"

"No!"

Edited by Thedius Zanarukendo

This exchange

Do you want to hear how someone close to me is starving herself to death because she is too mentally ill due to her Parkinson's disease and dementia to care for herself and how people who have the power to do something about it refuse too because she's too damn stubborn to help herself, all while I can do nothing but sit back and watch her die?

Excuse me while I tried to spare you all.

Edited by Silverwind

I'm not

"You never talk to me!"

"Let's talk then!"

"No!"

lol-wut-pear.jpg

Do you want to hear how someone close to me is starving herself to death because she is too mentally ill due to her Parkinson's disease and dementia to care for herself and how people who have the power to do something about it refuse too because she's too damn stubborn to help herself, all while I can do nothing but sit back and watch her die?

Wait what?

Edited by NoNameAtAll

O-OhmyGOD, Hatari...

I believe I've heard about that already

And I believe I've already said my opinion about it as well

In fact, earlier today I was reading an article about how (and why) doctors tend face death in a very different way from what they recommend to their patients

ie dying with dignity instead of simply extending their own suffering

Edited by Thedius Zanarukendo

I believe I've heard about that already

And I believe I've already said my opinion about it as well

In fact, earlier today I was reading an article about how (and why) doctors tend face death in a very different way from what they recommend to their patients

ie dying with dignity instead of simply extending their own suffering

You have indeed...but the rest of the thread has not. So excuse me for attempting to spare them.

You have indeed...but the rest of the thread has not. So excuse me for attempting to spare them.

I'm sorry to hear that. I really am Hatari. I wish there was something I could do, but seeing as we're separated by a distance in the miles range and computer monitors, there isn't anything I can do.

Here's an e-hug.

Again, I'm being dead serious here. I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to be a sarcastic dick.

I'm sorry to hear that. I really am Hatari. I wish there was something I could do, but seeing as we're separated by a distance in the miles range and computer monitors, there isn't anything I can do.

Here's an e-hug.

Again, I'm being dead serious here. I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to be a sarcastic dick.

Thanks...as many have said, I'm just waiting for the inevitable.

And I'm not one to generally spill my personal life on the thread...so now hopefully everyone sees why I answered like I did.

Just got done playing Uno with the family. was winning untill that last hand WRECKED me. ;_;

To live is to die.
To die is to live.
Oh if only she could find
the heart to forgive.

This sheltered shell of a person.
Trapped within their own little world.
Waiting... waiting... waiting...
For the one that will never come.

For he cannot comprehend the beauty of the ocean...
when his undying devotion...
is to a small lake.

One day it will dry up.
And he will be left to ponder.
"What should I have done better, I wonder?"

Oh, that's a really nice poem Rey~ That second verse...I can connect with that.

If NoName is excusing you, then who am I to say anything

Especially since you'll excuse me for siding with your... person close to you

If I could, I'd do the same

Screw being kept "alive", but powerless and suffering just for the convenience of others, really

Just got done playing Uno with the family. was winning untill that last hand WRECKED me. ;_;

Oh, that's a really nice poem Rey~ That second verse...I can connect with that.

shippingemote.png Edited by Thedius Zanarukendo

Thanks...as many have said, I'm just waiting for the inevitable.

And I'm not one to generally spill my personal life on the thread...so now hopefully everyone sees why I answered like I did.

I honestly don't blame you for being cross. One isn't likely to think straight when faced with emotional turmoil. Those who can are either desensitized or something else entirely.

Again, I'm really sorry to hear that.

My opinions are the same as TE's actually. If it were me, I'd want to be put out of my misery. But that doesn't change the fact that loss is still painful.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

If NoName is excusing you, then who am I to say anything

Especially since you'll excuse me for siding with your... person close to you

If I could, I'd do the same

Screw being kept "alive", but powerless and suffering just for the convenience of others, really

Can you really say that someone with that much diminished mental capabilities, really realizes what they are doing?

Example, she believed it was August 2012 and had a piece of paper she horded that said she had a doctor's appointment at noon today?

Poor NoName, he has to say when he's being serious so people won't think he's being sarcastic *patpat*

I just wanted it to be abundantly clear in this sense. Last thing needed now are shippingemotes when not appropriate.