FE4 THREAD

Fia

Life Dilemma.

I'll deal with it when I get back from my mission.

UNTIL THEN, ALL YOU WOMEN ARE SAFE.

... Should I be worried or...?

but I had a crush on someone in Brazil, does that count? And used to be close with another friend who lives in Brazil.

I dunno about food, but British accents on guys is soooooooo hot.

Bindi and Tay are safe.

Ohgosh. I could rant on accents all. day. long.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which...

*pokes the curtain*

You can come out now, Rey's gone.

I'm actually still working on this paper.... almost to point 7/10. I would be screeching in joy right now, but the last few parts are quite confusing...

//dives back to papers//

And how would that be?

Okay, so first you send out Sturdy Carbink and Audino. Either Carbink uses Trick Room, and Audino uses Skill Swap on Target, giving it Sturdy. (Or vice versa, both can learn both moves.) Next you switch out Carbink for Shedinja. After that, Audino uses Entrainment on Shendinja, and Shedinja gets Sturdy. Yes, you heard that right, Sturdy Shedinja. It's invincible. "But wait!" you say, "How about weather?" You give it the Safety Goggles to protect yourself from weather. Status moves can be protected by Safeguard. Or if that's not an option, you can make the Audino use Thunder Wave on Shedinja, making it immune to status effects (although lowering its speed and rendering it useless on certain turns). If you're able to get that far, the only way it can die is Confusion (negated by Safeguard), Leech Seed (biggest problem, but not too common), Curse (never used), and Entry Hazards (should be sent out before this happens).

The set is for double battles only and is quite risky.

If you do manage in getting all set up, though, Hone Claws your way to max attack and start sweeping! :D

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I'm actually still working on this paper.... almost to point 7/10. I would be screeching in joy right now, but the last few parts are quite confusing...

//dives back to papers//

Which paper are you on?

Okay, so first you send out Sturdy Carbink and Audino. Either Carbink uses Trick Room, and Audino uses Skill Swap on Target, giving it Sturdy. (Or vice versa, both can learn both moves.) Next you switch out Carbink for Shedinja. After that, Audino uses Entrainment on Shendinja, and Shedinja gets Sturdy. Yes, you heard that right, Sturdy Shedinja. It's invincible. "But wait!" you say, "How about weather?" You give it the Safety Goggles to protect yourself from weather. Status moves can be protected by Safeguard. Or if that's not an option, you can make the Audino use Thunder Wave on Shedinja, making it immune to status effects (although lowering its speed and rendering it useless on certain turns). If you're able to get that far, the only way it can die is Confusion (negated by Safeguard), Leech Seed (biggest problem, but not too common), Curse (never used), and Entry Hazards (should be sent out before this happens).

The set is for double battles only and is quite risky.

If you do manage in getting all set up, though, Swords Dance your way to max attack and start sweeping! :D

It's weird seeing a smile after that wall of text

Did he actually ise it? From what I remember you can't change Shedinja's ability by any means. Unless they changed that for Gen VI

It's weird seeing a smile after that wall of text

Did he actually ise it? From what I remember you can't change Shedinja's ability by any means. Unless they changed that for Gen VI

Apparently Shedinja can't learn Swords Dance... D: Hone Claws it is.

Well, no, I don't think so. You can't swap its ability, IIRC. But you can give it a new one!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/dex/pokemon/klefki

lol

They've put Klefki Limbo too. It's just that they don't actually have them tiered yet. xP

I'd say that Klefki is OU tier hands down for all of it's resistances than most Pokemon and being immune to Dragon and Poison type moves as well as being only weak to Fire and Ground type moves. It also has longer longetivity Draining Kiss along with having Prankster to allow it to Calm Mind and Thunder Wave freely. If it only got better HP, it'd easily be Uber tier. My set...

-Calm Mind

-Thunder Wave

-Draining Kiss

-Flash Cannon(Though, now it has Mirror Shot as the TM for Flash Cannon wasn't available all throughout the story. Main Game.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I'd say that Klefki is OU tier hands down for all of it's resistances than most Pokemon and being immune to Dragon and Poison type moves as well as being only weak to Fire and Rock type moves. It also has longer longetivity Draining Kiss along with having Prankster to allow it to Calm Mind and Thunder Wave freely. If it only got better HP, it'd easily be Uber tier. My set...

Rock is not very effective against Klefki. It's weak against ground and fire...

Also, nobody runs Draining Kiss or Calm Mind on Klefki. It's purely for what it's good at: support.

Better set (what I use):

Klefki @Light Clay

Prankster

252HP/252Def or 252SpDef/6Def or 6SpDef

Bold/Calm

-Light Screen

-Reflect

-Safeguard

-Thunder Wave

Other moves to take advantage of:

-Toxic

-Swagger