FE4 THREAD

Fia

Act 6-2 was hell, it's so damn difficult that there's a freaking FAQ made JUST FOR IT: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/game/587488.html

You also gotta love how getting killed during the final boss gauntlet sends you back to act 6-1 lol

I'm not surprised about that.

The game was brutal the entire time. >.>

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the cause when you've got the "broken master weapon" as I call it. In MMX1, it seems to be the Tornado even though it's kinda slow.
In MMX, I believe it is the Sting Chamelion weapon after you get the arm upgrade. Full invinciblity and you can just dash through everything.

Obviously, other master weapons are to be used on bosses to make them go faster.

Edited by Chainey

Which one of the Gaidens is the one with that ultra badass kinght motherfucer that shoot bolt and shits, and wich was his section?

In MMX, I believe it is the Sting Chamelion weapon after you get the arm upgrade. Full invinciblity and you can just dash through everything.

Obviously, other master weapons are to be used on bosses to make them go faster.

I hate MMX.

I saved the game at the final Sigma's stage, and when I reloaded, it went back to the first Sigma stage AND I lost my Hadouken, energy in my sub tanks and 9 lives..

Lol what? You get full health when you start the fight and you can easily kill him before he kills you.

I couldn't jump over his projectiles >.<

Tell me, is it possible to attack thrice without continue? Or something like having two rounds of battle instead of one, without Charge skill?

You don't have to >_>. When I fight him, I just move close and slash away. I kill him before he kills me.

Also, this may piss Shanan off >_>

Poor Zero.

I'd lose on purpose.

You are already dead.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

You don't have to >_>. When I fight him, I just move close and slash away. I kill him before he kills me.

Strange, I recall having he attacking first, even if I rush towards him.

Tell me, is it possible to attack thrice without continue? Or something like having two rounds of battle instead of one, without Charge skill?

Attacking at least three times without Continue or Charge?

Meteor Sword is the only thing I can think of.

I had a feeling that was what you were getting at.

Azel perfoms both in the Prologue chapter. >_>