Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*fixed*

-----

In secret Eltoshen had incest with Lachesis. That is how Aless is born. It was taken out of the game due to incest with another family member. In truth Lachesis had incest with two men having two children Nanna and Aless. So, Nanna is Aless' half sister. =]

I'm sure that Eltoshen doesn't mind Fin putting the moves on her.

They certainly had no problems keeping Alvis/Deirdre in!

And I knew that already. And since it was taken out of the game, it didn't happen. My mom is Grayne. >_>.

And if they did keep it in, she only had incest with ONE man, since that man was her brother. In Fin's case, he's not related to her. Same with Beowolf.

In my case, I didn't pair Claude with anyone. Out goes that theory. >.> <.<

What's that phrase used oh so often in character debates? "Personal experience means nothing"?

Yeah.

Besides... *points to Dray* :P

I thought you said Ethnia looked like Aerith. :X

:mellow:

Edited by Amid

They certainly had no problems keeping Alvis/Deirdre in!

And I knew that already. And since it was taken out of the game, it didn't happen. My mom is Grayne. >_>.

And if they did keep it in, she only had incest with ONE man, since that man was her brother. In Fin's case, he's not related to her. Same with Beowolf.

Yes, that alone is what got Eltoshen to lay down his arms and reconsider with King Shagall if you get Lachesis to talk to him.

They lied and said that Eltoshen's wife died before the war started to cover up for his incest with his sister.

Though, I'm sure that Aless was already born before Fin started talking to her.

Edited by Laylea

Yes, that alone is what got Eltoshen to lay down his arms and reconsider with King Shagall if you get Lachesis to talk to him. Though I'm sure that Aless was already born before Fin started talking to her.

...You're saying stuff I not only know, but it doesn't matter because it was taken out of the game. Retconned. Bam.

Then again, why am I even arguing with you?

Aless honestly looks more Elto + Lachesis than Elto + Granny to me.

Then WTF does Lester look like? Going by predestined pairings, Lester should have brown, blond, red or green hair due to Deu, Jamka, Midir and Aideen's hair color. But he has blue hair. LIKE FREAKING LEX.

Then WTF does Lester look like? Going by predestined pairings, Lester should have brown, blond, red or green hair due to Deu, Jamka, Midir and Aideen's hair color. But he has blue hair. LIKE FREAKING LEX.

Which proves the theory that Lex did Aideen while Azel, Midir and Jamka were not around.

...You're saying stuff I not only know, but it doesn't matter because it was taken out of the game. Retconned. Bam.

Then again, why am I even arguing with you?

Though, I forget who his wife's name was that the game tried to cover up for how Aless was really born. They said that she died before the war started but...

Yellow (blond) + Red = Blue? XP

Though, I forget who his wife's name was that the game tried to cover up for how Aless was really born. They said that she died before the war started but...

Her name is Grayne. And it's not a cover up. If it were put into Treasure, then it's a retcon. :-/

And she died BEFORE second gen. :-/

If it was taken out of the game, then it means jack shit.