• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

For what systems and what emulators were these? If your system can't handle Snes9x or Zsnes, that's a pretty ancient machine.

Uh… well, for one, I use a mac. I've no idea what the system is, though. (I am NOT tech savvy) It DOES have Snes9x and that runs fine. VBA and Desmume are both slower and the sound is glitchy. Anything else, though, causes my computer to cry.

I thought Rey was talking about the constant Freddy Bear gushing.

Suffice to say I think I hate Frederick now.

…Not the first person I've seen to note this.

wow so my psych professor just sent me this giant email basically stating how this is the hardest seminar out of all of them and how it focuses on more NBB and evolutionary biology stuff than actual psych so be prepared to do a lot of scientific reading and in class discussions and research papers and dissections what the fuck.

That… sounds like half of my psych classes.

It's hopeless

D:

B-but...

You need many old school games to try. Here's a few:

Super Metroid (SNES)

Everything in Super Mario All Stars + World (SNES)... except maybe lost levels. It's not for newbies.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles... not "Sonic 3" or "Sonic & Knuckles". SONIC 3 & KNUCKLES (Sega Genesis).

Final Fantasy II & III (SNES) otherwise known as Final Fantasy IV & VI (GBA)

CONTRA 4 (SNES) but you should definitely have a controller of that.

Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

There's more but check those.

I'll try these out.

Aside from the platformers, the rest are RPGs, right?

Also, I've played Lost Levels before.

It's hard, but I think I can beat it.

ayyyy young'n

Note that I kept you in mind whwn I was saying "most."

I mean, come on. You're only seven months older than me.

What do you think you're doing

Still what

Your perception is still your perception.

Still old man Nigymare even if he's younger than me. I guess I'm just ancient and you're...prehistoric.

omg stahp

I have a BA in Psychology. What should you expect.

Most skeleton enemies were. And there are quite a lot, dood.

THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT

Nah, the skeleton sprites are similar but they're actually new. Just look at the sheets.

IT'S AN HOMAGE MAN

RESPECT YOUR ELDER (GAMES)

Nah, the skeleton sprites are similar but they're actually new. Just look at the sheets.

IT'S AN HOMAGE MAN

RESPECT YOUR ELDER (GAMES)

I don't know bro. I'm pretty sure them skeleten musqueteers are copies.

Also it's the worst homage ever huh. And the easiest one. Wind+fist = horay

[9:15:53 PM] Shirley: 차곡차곡 사랑할게요

[9:16:13 PM] Shirley: (내 맘 가득 그대 소복소복 쌓여요)

Edited by FloFlo

I don't know bro. I'm pretty sure them skeleten musqueteers are copies.

Also it's the worst homage ever huh. And the easiest one. Wind+fist = horay

The muskets, sure. But not all the skeletons! If you're criticising Harmony of Dissonance for recycled enemies though, you should be intensifying it for Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin. Especially the latter. Harmony's recycles don't go higher than 10, if even that, but those games...

I dunno watchu talkin' 'bout man, it owns.

I saw Castlevania talk. Jonathan sucks.

Yes, excellent.

Yes.

Okay see, the trick is to do the most difficult-to-navigate segments first, if the option is available to you. Save the simpler areas for later. Other than that though, you just need pure reflex.

Uh… well, for one, I use a mac. I've no idea what the system is, though. (I am NOT tech savvy) It DOES have Snes9x and that runs fine. VBA and Desmume are both slower and the sound is glitchy. Anything else, though, causes my computer to cry.

That… sounds like half of my psych classes.

Snes9x is what I use and it works fine.

VBA is a bit glitchy with how it saves the battery sometimes (like I had to play Golden Sun with savestates ONLY), but it's generally pretty good. Aria of Sorrow works perfectly though.

PCSX Reloaded (for SOtN on Playstation) works fine on Mac too.

This is assuming you're running 10.9 (just click the apple on the top left corner of the screen and hit "about Mac" and it should show you what OS you're running).

Thing is, I've never taken a psych class before, so I wanted to take a seminar on it, but this class just sounds like an NBB/bio class that focuses a lot more on the evolutionary aspect of the brain than actually psychoanalyzing it. :c

Edited by Roxas

Redundancy

(Oh, give me a break. It works perfectly for my needs.)

Snes9x is what I use and it works fine.

VBA is a bit glitchy with how it saves the battery sometimes (like I had to play Golden Sun with savestates ONLY), but it's generally pretty good. Aria of Sorrow works perfectly though.

PCSX Reloaded (for SOtN on Playstation) works fine on Mac too.

This is assuming you're running 10.9 (just click the apple on the top left corner of the screen and hit "about Mac" and it should show you what OS you're running).

Thing is, I've never taken a psych class before, so I wanted to take a seminar on it, but this class just sounds like an NBB/bio class that focuses a lot more on the evolutionary aspect of the brain than actually psychoanalyzing it. :c

Actually… it looks to be an 10.8.5? Assuming I've looked in the right place.

Also, most psychology classes will focus quite a bit more on the biological aspect instead of the 'psychoanalysis'. If you want JUST the latter, then you need to avoid over half of psychology classes and check the "social psychologies". Even then, there's a high chance you'll run into biology. Having intro bio is actually required for quite a few universities.