• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ever intend on becoming an obnoxious guy who doesn't care a thing for other people.

Well, that is something nice! You won't become a douche, don't worry.

aw I like Java

But mainly because I just really don't want to deal with C++ headers so I write everything I can get away with in Java

Now that I think about it, it's more of a "Why you not work for me even though I downloaded the latest version and keep saying my computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements?!" I'm more frustrated with Java actually atm.

Now that I think about it, it's more of a "Why you not work for me even though I downloaded the latest version and keep saying my computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements?!" I'm more frustrated with Java actually atm.

Yeah sometimes it's a bitch like that

I was desktop-stuck for a project I could've done on the laptop because Netbeans refused to install properly because it thinks I don't have a recent enough version of Java even though my Java's always the latest version because developer etc

Though that's more of Netbeans's fault because my other Java compiler works perfectly fine

Well, that is something nice! You won't become a douche, don't worry.

;~;

I hope so.

It must be done

Every joke has at least a hint of truth

More often than not, it's way more than just a hint, too

OR MUST IT?!

I agree. He lives in Brazil; I don't. That's a fact; true, unless Tonton has been lying to us about his location since he joined. xP

But I don't mean anything bad by it. Not at all.

Arden Who are you gonna use?

I dunno. I didn't plan much, it's not entirely blind, but it's still sort of. But from the ones I got already I only haven't been using Arden at all, Finn not so much because too many axes and Alec has only been doing chip damage.

I dunno. I didn't plan much, it's not entirely blind, but it's still sort of. But from the ones I got already I only haven't been using Arden at all, Finn not so much because too many axes and Alec has only been doing chip damage.

HAHAHAH Use Finn goddammit. Axes kinda suck in this game. The only one that is worth it is the Hero Axe (and don't you forget it)

Yeah sometimes it's a bitch like that

I was desktop-stuck for a project I could've done on the laptop because Netbeans refused to install properly because it thinks I don't have a recent enough version of Java even though my Java's always the latest version because developer etc

Though that's more of Netbeans's fault because my other Java compiler works perfectly fine

Yeah, works fine the first time then the next time it decides to not work and deny that I have the latest version.

Go figure...

HAHAHAH Use Finn goddammit. Axes kinda suck in this game. The only one that is worth it is the Hero Axe (and don't you forget it)

The main problem with Finn, I think, is that he leaves too early. ><

Yeah, works fine the first time then the next time it decides to not work and deny that I have the latest version.

Go figure...

Oh, I've that problem a lot myself. When it, you know, doesn't crash my internet.

The main problem with Finn, I think, is that he leaves too early. ><

Careful with them details! Tonton is a newb

But I don't think 4 chapters is early...

OR MUST IT?!

I agree. He lives in Brazil; I don't. That's a fact; true, unless Tonton has been lying to us about his location since he joined. xP

It really is.

And you mock him for it, claiming it's a joke.

At the very least, it's a very poor one. You don't mock someone's country, family or stuff like that. You're only allowed to jokingly mock your own.

Do I gotta come down there and the shit out of your computer, Ace m'love?

Nah, I'll figure out what's wrong eventually. If need be I'll reinstall it.

Oh, I've that problem a lot myself. When it, you know, doesn't crash my internet.

I've rarely had problems like this one. I must've done something wrong...maybe...

You know too much, I'll have to silence you. Permanently.

Oh noes! OH NOES! OH NOOOOOOOEEEEEEEESSS!!!

It really is.

And you mock him for it, claiming it's a joke.

At the very least, it's a very poor one. You don't mock someone's country, family or stuff like that. You're only allowed to jokingly mock your own.

;~;

BUT I WASN'T MOCKING HIM!

Allow me to explain in detail.

He, putting his own country down because of its super high, head-ache-causing taxes, used a smug face, saying "Every game I buy is twice its price. :smug: "

I, playing along, said, "But you live in Brazil; I don't," pointing out the fact - a fact that he already made perfectly clear - that he, indeed, lived in Brazil and that Brazil really does have painfully high taxes.

I made no outside or independent attempt to put him, or his country, down in any way.

Clear now~? ^^

Edited by Not-an-Apple

Oh noes! OH NOES! OH NOOOOOOOEEEEEEEESSS!!!

;~;

BUT I WASN'T MOCKING HIM!

Allow me to explain in detail.

He, putting his own country down because of its super high, head-ache-causing taxes, used a smug face, saying "Every game I buy is twice its price. :smug: "

I, playing along, said, "But you live in Brazil; I don't," pointing out the fact - a fact that he already made perfectly clear - that he, indeed, lived in Brazil and that Brazil really does have painfully high taxes.

I made no outside or independent attempt to put him, or his country, down in any way.

Clear now~? ^^

Why did you have to explain it?

Neal confirmed as xenophobic