• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I played the superior Hoenn games and Kanto remakes :v

Hoenn was weak after the Johto game offered you 2 regions to play in and the Kanto remakes didn't contain enough extra to say it's much more than just a graphical update of the old games.

The Johto games were the best although the first gen had more likable pokemon

Edited by Sirius

I never even knew what the Pokemon games were like until like, six or so years ago.

Then I played some of Blue and made it to some point, but didn't really like it.

;_;

Hoenn was weak after the Johto game offered you 2 regions to play in and the Kanto remakes didn't contain enough extra to say it's much more than just a graphical update of the old games.

HGSS best in the series

It's not just a graphical update when it has all the mechanics introduced and modified in the transition to Gen II and III

And more

And the Pokémon being more likable is relative to individual taste.

HGSS best in the series

Superior remake, etc.

Which I still need to play ;n;

Edited by YoungMan

Level up and extra gold P2W DLC

Absolutely disgusting

I'm sorry, comrade. They're just much too plain for my liking.

No, I just never felt compelled to buy the games.

;_;

>buying

It's not just a graphical update when it has all the mechanics introduced and modified in the transition to Gen II and III

And more

3rd gen worst gen

Superior remake, etc.

Which I still need to play ;n;

After FE4 and LoGH Edited by TheEnd

I liked Hoenn, but always felt there was just something... lacking? Is that the word I want? It always felt like there was going to be something MORE and never quite delivered. Almost like X/Y (though X/Y was more do to the 'slight' disjointment [is that a word?] between the normal and villain plots and the underdevelopment of most of the rivals [well, imaginations made it fun, but I digress].)

Heartgold/Soulsilver and Black/White remain my favs. (though X/Y's ending sequence was so feels and ah!)

on another note, I woke up hacking so hard I thought I was going to tear a blood vessel, how is everyone else doing today?

(though X/Y's ending sequence was so feels and ah!)

on another note, I woke up hacking so hard I thought I was going to tear a blood vessel, how is everyone else doing today?

See? Tell me I have bad tastes because of that again ;_;

I'm fine. Starting to pack up some stuff for next week :o

See? Tell me I have bad tastes because of that again ;_;

I'm fine. Starting to pack up some stuff for next week :o

I don't recall saying you had bad tastes?

I don't recall saying you had bad tastes?

It wasn't directed at you :/

It was at at TE, Marthur, etc. for saying I had bad tastes because I liked that ending sequence

you're not the only one to say that about that scene after that, btw

Edited by YoungMan

Why's that

I don't think you'll find the main issues in that video but basically...

1. The Present is way too pink

2. It's the level with the most offenses when it comes to springs placed so that they push you back and forth (or just back) or just constantly bounce around because there's so many of them

3. Coupled with the previously mentioned abundance of springs, there's also enough pinball flippers and bumpers to be irritated by.

4. The goddamn boss fight involves using pinball flippers and destroying bumper bubbles to get to Eggman.

5. I don't know what purpose going to the Future serves other than to see the GOOD future and its music after you've destroyed the machine in the past, but with the bumpers, you can accidentally end up going to the back to the Present unintentionally as the springs can cause enough speed to time travel.

Worst pinball level in a sonic game for sure.

Edited by Sirius