• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get a Desktop after college.

If I can pawn off my macbook for a good price, I'm totally getting one next year.

dude if I want a new macbook I'd get it brand new with my lovely student discounts

in two years with even better specs

My current macbook will hold up for another 2 years on top of its existing 5 because it's a fucking BAUSE

ain't all those oooh 6 month buy a new computer wussies

dude if I want a new macbook I'd get it brand new with my lovely student discounts

in two years with even better specs

My current macbook will hold up for another 2 years on top of its existing 5 because it's a fucking BAUSE

ain't all those oooh 6 month buy a new computer wussies

Well the only reason I'm looking to sell is becaused the iPad I got for christmas has replaced my laptop in every way except for gaming. :o

Like, I don't even take my laptop out of my room anymore, so if I can sell this for even a fraction of the price I bought this for over the summer, I can get a desktop that's a bit more useful and not reduntant.

Edited by Roxas

Well the only reason I'm looking to sell is becaused the iPad I got for christmas has replaced my laptop in every way except for gaming. :o

Like, I don't even take my laptop out of my room anymore, so if I can sell this for even a fraction of the price I bought this for over the summer, I can get a desktop that's a bit more useful and not reduntant.

itt lack of foresight

Edited by Thor Odinson

I don't think tablets can entirely replace a laptop for me anyway

for one thing I need to program on the go let's see tablets handle that

My desktop's mainly for programming windows-only things where I yell at visual studios for hours because it sucks

Unity hates my laptop tho but it should work on macs usually (your age is showing, laptop) so I'd be able to do it on the go in ~2 years

I don't know

He might be able to redeem himself if he does go through with his plan of pawning off his laptop and buying a desktop

I'M GETTING RID OF THE APPLE PRODUCTS IN MY LIFE!!!!!