• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You stopped being funny the fourth time you posted.

OH YEAH

SOMEONE GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE

/highfives

I used to do that a lot. I did it for FFIV and VI, at least, waaaay back when I first discovered them. Stopped playing right before the final dungeon. And I had done everything there was to do, too.

I tend to rush when I notice I'm getting near the ending

That sometimes makes me stay up way later than I should, but thankfully it wasn't the case this time

So many fujoshi these days...

It's the internet, can't be helped

In other news, I am amused by an apparent sadist who is always apologizing. Something about that combination just...

Amused, you say Edited by TheEnd

I've just finished the game I was playing as well, and it does happen to have an alternate character mode too.

But with Path of Exile's expansion coming up the day after tomorrow, I'm unsure whether I'll start it already or not.

I just hope I'm not stuck on Hugo's Guilty Fire for a month like I was with Yunica...

I need to look into Path of Exile one of these days, I think.

Amused, you say

Other words also apply, I suppose.

I just hope I'm not stuck on Hugo's Guilty Fire for a month like I was with Yunica...

Yunica doesn't have barrier hacks and Thor doesn't make ice walls. Should be significantly easier.

I need to look into Path of Exile one of these days, I think.

If you're into games like Diablo 2, then yes you should.

Other words also apply, I suppose.

Okay

Is Roxas high?

Why are you even reading his posts Edited by TheEnd

Yunica doesn't have barrier hacks and Thor doesn't make ice walls. Should be significantly easier.

If you're into games like Diablo 2, then yes you should.

Okay

So true. Also his damage should scale down with level like all other bosses, instead of up. On unrelated note, though, Thor is a much better romanization, just like Leah, imo. But yeah. From what I've been seeing, if I have to go any higher than like, level 23, I'll be disappointed with myself.

I like those games a lot more when in a party with friends, so that's kind of been the thing. I'd have to introduce a lot of people to it at once/convince them to make the switch.

/highfives

I tend to rush when I notice I'm getting near the ending

That sometimes makes me stay up way later than I should, but thankfully it wasn't the case this time

It's the internet, can't be helped

/highfives

It depends on the game for me, usually. If I'm playing the game voraciously, I tend to rush the whole thing through. But sometimes (usually with RPGs), I slow down when I'm near the end. It's that troublesome hare mentality of "oh it's nearly done, no need to rush, just relax".

That's excellent, though.

It really can't be.

And now I need to go to sleep so I don't feel terrible when I go to the orthodontist tomorrow/today.

Oh yeah, I'll be joining you in being a glasses man, soon. Despite my eyes not being that weak, but I got prescribed glasses anyway.

Edited by Nightmare

Why are you even reading his posts

Well that ORAORAORA shitsunami with some epileptic gif kinda caught my eye when I was pressing page down.

>Vanguard Princess on Steam, 25% off

Wait, I thought this game used to be free

So true. Also his damage should scale down with level like all other bosses, instead of up. On unrelated note, though, Thor is a much better romanization, just like Leah, imo. But yeah. From what I've been seeing, if I have to go any higher than like, level 23, I'll be disappointed with myself.

I like those games a lot more when in a party with friends, so that's kind of been the thing. I'd have to introduce a lot of people to it at once/convince them to make the switch.

Oh right, I always forget his official name is Toal.

For the record, parties can have up to six players at once.

/highfives

It depends on the game for me, usually. If I'm playing the game voraciously, I tend to rush the whole thing through. But sometimes (usually with RPGs), I slow down when I'm near the end. It's that troublesome hare mentality of "oh it's nearly done, no need to rush, just relax".

That's excellent, though.

It really can't be.

I suppose it's just how I am, I don't like leaving things unfinished

...which is why I hesitate a lot to begin anything, I suppose.

Even Jenni is one of them, after all

now looking, i take back my previous statement, Mango and roxas, and maybe rei rei occasionally

Dood? What the fuck?

I suppose it's just how I am, I don't like leaving things unfinished

...which is why I hesitate a lot to begin anything, I suppose.

Even Jenni is one of them, after all

So we kind of have the same problem, except not through the same ways. Hmm...

Indeed.

realbye now

Dood? What the fuck?

He's trying to understand things (and not being very successful at it)

So we kind of have the same problem, except not through the same ways. Hmm...

Indeed.

realbye now

Do we? Our playing styles seem to be rather opposed tbh

Bye

Oh yeah, I'll be joining you in being a glasses man, soon. Despite my eyes not being that weak, but I got prescribed glasses anyway.

No shame in using glasses, etc. Edited by TheEnd

I think it's fair to say Trails FC Steam version is getting pushed to spring. I mean, we haven't officially "given up" on our winter release window yet, but the chances of us getting everything squared away in time are like... in the single digit percentages, if not in a tiny fraction below 1. Until we give an official statement that it's been pushed back, it's still technically slated for sometime before March 19th but... yeah... I would be SHOCKED if we made that.

None of this should affect SC negatively, though, since SC editing is still continuing unabated, and needs to be finished before we can even really start doing any of the technical stuff with that game. So the more problems we resolve with FC now, the fewer problems we'll have with SC later on, meaning it might actually come out *sooner*! It's kind of weird how that works, but... there it is.

-Tom

Sigh

I'm high-yaiyaiyai on 愛、愛、愛。

Reminded me of this