FE4 THREAD

Fia

Looks like I caused quite the ruckus by making that thread.

It's Serenes. Storms tend to happen a lot.

hey TE how do you feel about your grandson lusting after a four-year old

What

POLY I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HIM

I don't think so.

you've been saying that you are over Skype

don't deny your lolihood

liar

Wat.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Understanding and processing your fear is the first step in accepting it. Once you're accepted it, you can then take the steps needed to overcome the fear and kicking its ass.

Mmmm... but what is there to understand with an irrational fear and a fear that shouldn't exist in the first place? ;_;

I'm thinking it might just be my mind's way to fuck me up because I feel I've actually gotten over that irrational fear...or most of it. Like.... the old depressed me is trying to take over and not wanting me to be happy.

So a guy in our D&D group decided to put his usual character on hold to play a female, in order to try and persuade the party to follow the subplot of his preference

Number of adventures until he started role-playing a slut: 2

our vampire the masquerade troop seems to go further with this girl who plays an ancient gargoyle, but since she keeps cutting others to talk i dislike her for that

otherwise we have a guy who keeps making jewish jokes to stay in character, the amnesiac girl played by the inexperienced dm's girlfriend, a suave shapeshifting assassin played by a loudmouth who misses half of the games and i play a shady businessman and i tend to be pretty balanced between the last three guys

I have to get TWO needles this week. One for the flu, and another to help me with my pernicious anemia.

I'm not scared of needles though so gg

i seriously hate the feeling of needles

i'm genuinely stressed since a grandmother had diabetes and i've been cutting on sugar and salt

i may have had bad and painful experiences with them as a child

and to add a bit more stress, i ended up in the wrong place to get my examination, though i was there forty minutes early since it was later than i thought

bottom line is, i'd make a terrible cyclist

Edited by Woodshooter

Oh, yes. But seeing a picture of a child suffering from Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever just makes my stomach turn. And if you've no idea what that is, think Ebola. It's a hemorrhagic fever too.

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I remember feeling sick when seeing some pictures in biology class, too.

Hey hey hey, one of you who can actually read more than 60 kanji, could you please translate this?

WAIT THE FIRST ONE IS つばめ RIGHT???

Edited by Roxas

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Mmmm... but what is there to understand with an irrational fear and a fear that shouldn't exist in the first place? ;_;

I'm thinking it might just be my mind's way to fuck me up because I feel I've actually gotten over that irrational fear...or most of it. Like.... the old depressed me is trying to take over and not wanting me to be happy.

Well, you just need to remind yourself that you've become stronger and nothing will keep you down!

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I remember feeling sick when seeing some pictures in biology class, too.

Yeah. I can handle MOST pictures and I can handle reading, but when you see a little girl with blood coming out of her nose, mouth, and eyes... that's where my stomach rebels.

Yeah. I can handle MOST pictures and I can handle reading, but when you see a little girl with blood coming out of her nose, mouth, and eyes... that's where my stomach rebels.

Um, yeah. I think that's where I would rebel too.