• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

We shall see about that. Good thing there's a BR site that has all of them episodes in a nice quality and doesn't have as many rules as YT.

I dunno, they are pretty much Hayato and Ryo from Shin Getter Robo, but younger. They can make something out of that.

Wait you're joking

Heh, YT.

If we're talking Shin Getter Robo Armageddon, then aesthetically, yes, they are pretty much Hayato and Ryoma but personality-wise they're like a bunch of loony murder-happy punks that just fight for the good side just cause the obvious bad guys have more mooks for them to kill and more manly challenges for them to take on.

I shit you not

Comrade, comrade, comrade...

What is it comrade?

Edited by Sirius

I just like how the regular Nemeses battles use a remix of two Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light songs. Not linking to them, but they're a fusion of the normal battle theme and the regular boss battle theme.

It's a good nod to the game's spiritual predecessor.

Edited by Tiz

Heh, YT.

If we're talking Shin Getter Robo Armageddon, then aesthetically, yes, they are pretty much Hayato and Ryoma but personality-wise they're like a bunch of loony murder-happy punks that just fight for the good side just cause the obvious bad guys have more mooks for them to kill and more manly challenges for them to take on.

I dunno. There are some Getter incarnations where Hayato and Ryoma are pretty much that what you described.

But that last scene was a goddamn cocktease. I mean how much CRAZY AWESOME can you get than a motorcycle that turns into a SKELETON HORSE WITH WINGS

Please Tiz, there is really better OST of BD than Baby Bird. Besides it's a good one, OSTs like Wicked Battle , Wicked Flight , You Are My Hope , or even Fighting to the End and also Land Of Immortality are really excellent.

Anyway, I really like Baby Bird, but it's not my favorite. x)

+ RINGA-SWAGG PLS :Joshua:

+ + James Bond, you, here, have a good reason of getting BD, the musics are really fantastic. :D

Edited by Finn

I dunno. There are some Getter incarnations where Hayato and Ryoma are pretty much that what you described.

But that last scene was a goddamn cocktease. I mean how much CRAZY AWESOME can you get than a motorcycle that turns into a SKELETON HORSE WITH WINGS

Does it usually happen through some cause though? Like in "New Getter Robo", Ryoma nearly kills Hayato and Benkei from excessive Getter energy when he goes batshit fucking crazy while fighting a bunch of the bad guys in a losing fight.

SKL's so metal man.

+ + James Bond, you, here, have a good reason of getting BD, the musics are really fantastic. :D

Speaking of good OST is not something I would ignore...

maybe I would look it over sometime but not really interested in the game,

mainly because I've lost any interest in the 3DS at the moment...

Does it usually happen through some cause though? Like in "New Getter Robo", Ryoma nearly kills Hayato and Benkei from excessive Getter energy when he goes batshit fucking crazy while fighting a bunch of the bad guys in a losing fight.

SKL's so metal man.

IIRC most manga incarnations are batshit insane tho. Fuck, they are likeable regardless the characterization.

IT'S HEAVY METAL.

Speaking of good OST is not something I would ignore...

maybe I would look it over sometime but not really interested in the game,

mainly because I've lost any interest in the 3DS at the moment...

Well, good in that case, you're going to be good-surprised ! ^^

One day, you will play BD, one day. x)

So, if you're not on the 3DS, on which console you are tied for the moment ? x)

And, don't think that BD has a great great great scenario, because of FF-like, it will be really pissing you off at moments, but I think it's quite well-made anyway. I'm especially talking about Chapters 5-8, for those who played BD.

Well, good in that case, you're going to be good-surprised ! ^^

One day, you will play BD, one day. x)

So, if you're not on the 3DS, on which console you are tied for the moment ? x)

And, don't think that BD has a great great great scenario, because of FF-like, it will be really pissing you off at moments, but I think it's quite well-made anyway. I'm especially talking about Chapters 5-8, for those who played BD.

PS3 mainly, recently started Sonic CD (yes I know kinda too old) and I got so into it especially because of the OST, although I always wanted to try it...

Not into FF either....

IIRC most manga incarnations are batshit insane tho. Fuck, they are likeable regardless the characterization.

IT'S HEAVY METAL.

Surprised I haven't seen much of it in the Alpha series then.

WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD GUY KINGDOM FULL OF HOLY WOMEN OR WHATEVER?

btw did you catch the Bravely default addendum to my post earlier?

Edited by Sirius

PS3 mainly, recently started Sonic CD (yes I know kinda too old) and I got so into it especially because of the OST, although I always wanted to try it...

Not into FF either....

Really, the gameplay of BD is kind of well-made I think, and the scenario is justified, if you look through it with an other point of view. ^^

And it is kind of complicated, btw.

But just for the monk, try BD. x)

Surprised I haven't seen much of it in the Alpha series then.

WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD GUY KINGDOM FULL OF HOLY WOMEN OR WHATEVER?

btw did you catch the Bravely default addendum to my post earlier?

Few manga incarnations of anything get tossed into the series. Crossbone Gundam was an exception.

THAT'S POOOOOOOOWER METAL. THINGS THAT BLIND GUARDIAN OR MANOWAR WOULD SING ABOUT

Yeah, just did. Can't believe that shit, lol

i may not like this thread nearly as much

but some of the new people here are amusing

Amusing for all the wrong reasons, I'd say.

Hmpf, we had Tiz, so Agnès is not far. So impossible to see. :KnollRoll:

I started GTO sunday, wtf is this swagg