• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Edajima served as inspiration for Mishima.

Same voice actor, looks are similar, overall badassness....

And there's a scene where Edajimmy headbutts a knife on the pointy end. The knife breaks.

Oh yeah, that's Daisuke Gouri. Huh. I kinda wonder what he sounds like as Robin Mask, since he doesn't do the usual supertoughguy for him. Hmm...

I should really read this thing.

The shota needs to register a game code though.

I registered my system, but I don't have any of those games sadly. :/

Besides, I already have a copy of X and one of my friends has Y that I've traded more than a couple times with lol.

Oh yeah, that's Daisuke Gouri. Huh. I kinda wonder what he sounds like as Robin Mask, since he doesn't do the usual supertoughguy for him. Hmm...I should really read this thing.

He's dead.

I don't remember who Heihachi's new voice is.

Oh yeah, that's Daisuke Gouri. Huh. I kinda wonder what he sounds like as Robin Mask, since he doesn't do the usual supertoughguy for him. Hmm...

I should really read this thing.

Sakigake!! Otokojuku is ABSURD. It's almost a self-parody. Check it out, and Akatsuki!! Otokojuku and Peerless! Edajima too.

He's dead.

I think Nightie knows that. Shame he killed himself, he was one of my favorites.

He's dead.

I don't remember who Heihachi's new voice is.

I think Nightie knows that. Shame he killed himself, he was one of my favorites.

Yup. It's really a shame, all these great stars going out like that.

Whoever the new one is, can't be as good as Gouri.

Sakigake!! Otokojuku is ABSURD. It's almost a self-parody. Check it out, and Akatsuki!! Otokojuku and Peerless! Edajima too.

Will do. It always looked super absurd to me, so...

this is probably the worst place to ask, but ever since my rib cage ended up turning i have expercienced a weird pain near the lower right of the where the rib cage should be, anyone have any idea what might be going on, i can swear it's moving again but i don't want o believe that

He was also Raiden in Fatal Fury/KoFXII&XIII, so that sucks too. Honestly, I think I know him more from that than anything aside from Heihachi.

this is probably the worst place to ask, but ever since my rib cage ended up turning i have expercienced a weird pain near the lower right of the where the rib cage should be, anyone have any idea what might be going on, i can swear it's moving again but i don't want o believe that

dude, go see a doctor already Edited by TheEnd

Yup. It's really a shame, all these great stars going out like that.

Whoever the new one is, can't be as good as Gouri.

Will do. It always looked super absurd to me, so...

Well, you can't top guys like him, Akira Kamiya or Kaneto Shiozawa.

He was also Raiden in Fatal Fury/KoFXII&XIII, so that sucks too. Honestly, I think I know him more from that than anything aside from Heihachi.

He was Uighur, Ovlesser, and COUNTLESS big, loud dudes.

I'd say you were impregnated by a facehugger but reality isn't as cool.

Ugh, I hate my dream recall ability. sigh

Too fucking accurate for the most part and for dreams that are nonsense / irrational.

He's right. I speak from experience.

I wish I had yours without effort... Barely recall my dreams anymore.