FE4 THREAD

Fia

Humans will never travel through space at the speeds shown in fiction. Robots will never take over the world. Magic will never come around.

I guess marrying someone significantly younger than you happens in real life, though. Inb4 I mention that I met an Okinawan lady who married a guy, like, 18 years younger than her.

True.

WILL THEY EVEN HAVE IT BY THEN?! ;~;

Stop being pessimisstic, for one.

You see the bad? Well, look for the good, then. Avoiding the bad =/= looking for good.

And somehow the magical premises mean the stories progress in a completely alien way...?

20 years of difference is a different case

THEY'RE TALKING EARLY SPRING

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's not just SF. My entire life sickens me. I go to figure out my finances? I have to jump through about a hundred different loops just to get the ball rolling. I try to meet people, and all they discuss is things that disinterest me, and I can't bond with them. I try and escape from my immediate horizons by browsing the Internet, and all I see is a reflection of what the world is: a gigantic cesspool of shit. Turn on the news? Never anything positive to hear, whether it's big or small.

I honestly don't know of what I should do. Like, I'm not capable of changing the world, when I can barely do anything with my own life because of bureaucratic bullshit.

You are willing to end your life, correct?

It's a bit big, but it doesn't seem to be breaking any rules.

And by this, he means it's breaking pretty much all the signature rules.

Not meant to be. I have a corollary of that statement if it's the case.

If it's a pro-suicide corollary, stop right there. Edited by TheEnd

You are willing to end your life, correct?

I'm not if I should answer that question around certain people at this particular moment.

I will note however that, if I were to attempt it, I will not be able to do it in the comfort of my own home because my res unit sucks and has no sufficient places to hang oneself.

And somehow the magical premises mean the stories progress in a completely alien way...?

20 years of difference is a different case

THEY'RE TALKING EARLY SPRING

W-well, no. I'm not saying fiction can't coexist with reality. Just that using LoGH as a comparison to real life was sort of weird. :>

Indeed. BUT ALAS, YOU LIVE IN BRAZIL AND SHE LIVES IN THE UK. IT SHALL NEVER BE.

>Talking

They were always talking. I won't believe until it's up on Steam.

Why are you talking about age difference again, I'm not dating a 4 year old, for gods sake

What?

Suspicious.

Edited by Agnès

I wasn't talking about suicide either, Poly, but neither do you read my posts. You seemed to insist to want to leave.

I did, but I know you said you thought of that sort of thing before as well... I probably just saw that a different way.

W-well, no. I'm not saying fiction can't coexist with reality. Just that using LoGH as a comparison to real life was sort of weird. :>

Indeed. BUT ALAS, YOU LIVE IN BRAZIL AND SHE LIVES IN THE UK. IT SHALL NEVER BE.

>Talking

They were always talking. I won't believe until it's up on Steam.

You find it weird because you haven't watched it

And who gave you the right of reminding me of that

I don't think it's going to be canceled at this point

I wish I can walk away from my situation in life but alas, I can't. Not yet anyway.

I echo about 9/10 of this post

But replace the "not yet" part with "and I never will be able to".

I'm not if I should answer that question around certain people at this particular moment.

I will note however that, if I were to attempt it, I will not be able to do it in the comfort of my own home because my res unit sucks and has no sufficient places to hang oneself.

If you get to that point, you have lost your fear of death. If you do not fear death, you have no fear what will happen if you go against the bounds set on you. You are free. Why do you listen to the bureaucrats? Because you fear prison? You could always kill yourself if you see them coming for you... Or go on the run.

I am not saying to go crazy, but you may be free to if you have lost your fear. The things that made you walk in a line in life stop mattering when you stop caring about consequences that are not so important anymore.

Free your mind. Do what you want. When you hit rock bottom is when you have nothing to lose.

And by this, he means it's breaking pretty much all the signature rules.

If it's a pro-suicide corollary, stop right there.

- Signature images can be no longer than 550 pixels and no higher than 250 pixels. The maximum size is 300 Kb per image.

- Signature images larger than the specified size, may be included within spoiler tags.

- The total of all images in your signatures may not be greater than 600kb.

It does not break any of these unless the individual squares add up to more than 600kb.

It's not, as you can see.

Edited by Makaze

You find it weird because you haven't watched it

And who gave you the right of reminding me of that

I don't think it's going to be canceled at this point

True. Maybe I'll get it after I'm done watching all of it.

I-I need a r-right to do t-that?

Not cancelled, but maybe delayed even furthur. :<

People reminding other of their physical distance from their beloved ones

Dick move

B-but. :<

People reminding other of their physical distance from their beloved ones

Dick move

Oh yeah, that's another thing that I hate. I'll probably never be able to get the money together to visit my girlfriend in Ohio because of all the factors that are making my life bullshit as it is.

Thanks for that one, Rei. I totally missed that point since I was so busy railing against life where I live right now.

Relationships are like a two-way street? She could also go visit you, and possibly move over there, assuming she has landed a job.

uh...

*stabs Shirley and runs*

what

:(

EIN SHIELD.

Edited by Agnès

B-but. :<

I feeeeeeel TE

Oh yeah, that's another thing that I hate. I'll probably never be able to get the money together to visit my girlfriend in Ohio because of all the factors that are making my life bullshit as it is.

Thanks for that one, Rei. I totally missed that point since I was so busy railing against life where I live right now.

And what makes you think I don't have beloved people that live far far away from me? Like Gil Brother said "distance keeps us apart, but our minds keep us together"

You think I have money? We are almost the same age, we are very young, we are supposed to be broken. Life is about those hardships, and overcoming them.