FE4 THREAD

Fia

adol was here, link is a loser

At least Link was competent enough to actually cut the bad guys instead of running into them like a moron. :Knoll:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

SS?

I agree for WW being first

I could maybe change some, I have a hard time ranking my preferences @_@

But I think WW is a definite first

SS is Skyward Sword (I don't have a Wii and with all the motion control usage I don't think it would be good to emulate even if my pc could handle it)

adol was here, link is a loser

adol is so stronk he just needs to bump stuff

I'd like to note that the reason a lot of games - mainly Nintendo games - feel "bad" to some people is because we have higher expectations of games that have established franchise names behind them. As such, we tend to expect perfection every time, and when the game has flaws, it feels very mediocre by comparison. This is why I tend to not use a set expectation when I go to buy a game; I just want to fucking play a game and not want to put my hand through the TV/console after an hour of playing.

Zelda II seems okay at least even if very different from most Zeldas

I'll give it a try once I finish Link's Awakening DX on my 3DS

Also Neal, Dillon's Rolling West and Pushmo are gr9 Still need to play the sequels

Edited by Tonton

let me tell you something about the golden age

videogame was an underground hobby, you couldn't just talk about it without being singled as a nerd

(oh yeah, nerd used to be an insult back then, too)

there was no internet to do it, either

we just played the games - the opportunity to talk about them would only arise a decade later

your bias is wrong and explains a lot

also, less crying more kiseking

"but japanese-"

did I mention I played the first trilogy without being able to read the plot

When you put it that way... I guess... But still... When I hear of all this nostalgia...

I guess I should just play them, huh?

But the thing is, with PS3, PSP, and old Nintendo games on the list, my backlog is literally, like, 50 games or something around those lines. Not to mention my anime backlog. It's killing me. ;~;

I suppose there's always summer, but it would take multiple summers to work through all of that. Not to mention there are constantly new games coming out, too.

Well sorry for being born in 1996. x3

I want to play SC, but I'm waiting for the English release, after which I'll probably either emulate 3rd, or buy it from the Japanese PSN if possible and play it on there.

After that, I want to import Zero and Ao Evolution, maybe, along with Sen I.

Sen II, if it's out by then.

I'm so overwhelmed with things, I don't even know where to start.

I've never felt this way when I was younger, because before, I only had a limited amount of game time and games to play. So I spent a lot of time on one game... But this... this is... overwhelming...

Edited by Not-an-Apple

What genres do you like? Though I think I will always recommend Dragon Age.

Any but sports, really. Though that's kind of a non-answer. Maybe I should properly reply to this when I can write something up longer than a few lines.

WW > ALBW > MM > ALTTP > TP > OoT > LA > Oracle Games > Minish Cap > LoZ

Didn't play SS or Zelda II

Zelda II best Zelda.

Castlevania II was also amazing.

Both of them really stepped out of the comfort zone of their predecessors, and tried new things, and good came from that.

That's not the problem really the problem. It's the overwhelming number of games that is.

I overcame that problem by playing fewer games.

Trolls...

Where?

Zelda II best Zelda.

Castlevania II was also amazing.

Both of them really stepped out of the comfort zone of their predecessors, and tried new things, and good came from that.

Castlevania is another thing I need to play moar

That's not the problem really the problem. It's the overwhelming number of games that is.

Less talking more playing

I spy... with my little eye...

A Rey!

And a game discussion that I can't contribute to because I'm slow and I'm not even good at video games. o_o

> assuming I'm not Edited by Tonton

You're right, it's not that good... It's GRRRRRRRRRREAT!

Oh you..........well anyway as a masochist that I am, I must say I tried a few times to finish it but to no avail...