FE4 THREAD

Fia

pretty easy to get lost and waste time when you don't know what you're doing, haha

シャ(ーリー)

oh look my shift is over

>w> uh.... well.... is there somewhat more combat?

...Oh. Pffffffff....

later?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT

I actually liked it! In fact, it was nearly perfect.

I honestly hope they have a good reason to do that

and by that you know what I mean!

Or else they just destroyed their most iconic performer...

of course you aren't

you're a teenager

now look up 'diminishing returns'

i'm certain we were talking about alternate readings in japanese

then prove it

both

even because jenni is a miracle of the universe

What is this. >_____>

I'm not your typical teenager, you know.

So... The better I become at Japanese, the more difficult/the more time and resources it'll take for me to get even better?

That is, I'll bet getting diminishing returns from such a study?

I'm not so clueless now, am I?!

But I didn't find anything else for moteuchi.

Spring break is next week.

We'll see.

I-I guess.

Wow. I knew you liked Jenni.

But the miracle of the universe.

>______>

Jenni has been promoted to Angel status.

I honestly hope they have a good reason to do that

and by that you know what I mean!

Or else they just destroyed their most iconic performer...

I don't think so. Taker was clearly so fucking tired, and the match itself was a clusterfuck.

IIRC he called for that last spot, which makes me think he actually was supposed to win but felt like he physically couldn't.

I don't think so. Taker was clearly so fucking tired, and the match itself was a clusterfuck.

IIRC he called for that last spot, which makes me think he actually was supposed to win but felt like he physically couldn't.

Maybe, but to be honest it had to be done...

This whole streak thing got boring. I mean he comes only for 4 weeks in WWE and then after Wrestlemania "ok guys see you next year."

Come on, either be there or just don't be there at all...

Maybe, but to be honest it had to be done...

This whole streak thing got boring. I mean he comes only for 4 weeks in WWE and then after Wrestlemania "ok guys see you next year."

Come on, either be there or just don't be there at all...

Indeed. Also when you think about it, it was a much more quantitative than qualitative. There are way too many filler(with some really shitty guys in there)

I feel satisfied, the streak ending didn't hurt the event at all for me. Wyatt/Cena was terribly cartoonish at times, with the ref sayin "CENA THIS IS NO YOU DON'T DO THIS". It had some nice story telling, tho

SHIELD was underused, but they are supposed to be the motherfucking team at the moment, so it worked. Roman Reigns is one huge motherfucker, love him.

Indeed. Also when you think about it, it was a much more quantitative than qualitative. There are way too many filler(with some really shitty guys in there)

I feel satisfied, the streak ending didn't hurt the event at all for me. Wyatt/Cena was terribly cartoonish at times, with the ref sayin "CENA THIS IS NO YOU DON'T DO THIS". It had some nice story telling, tho

SHIELD was underused, but they are supposed to be the motherfucking team at the moment, so it worked. Roman Reigns is one huge motherfucker, love him.

Well WWE is being uncreative, I know they have been there for so long but honestly...they have to come up with something better than those shitty scripts.

Well we still haven't seen the end of the Undertaker that is for sure. But honestly if he isn't going to be active again then just go home. WWE is not going to be any better anyways.

I dunno I used to be a fan of Cena's until he became a WWE Champion for the first time. After that he was meh....Also lol at everyone's face at the end of the match.

Those SHIELD guys...I can't tell honestly that I have an opinion on them especially since I am not able to watch WWE anymore =(

only maybe from the internet but that is still not enough...

Edited by James Bond

Well WWE is being uncreative, I know they have been there for so long but honestly...they have to come up with something better than those shitty scripts.

Well we still haven't seen the end of the Undertaker that is for sure. But honestly if he isn't going to be active again then just go home. WWE is not going to be any better anyways.

I dunno I used to be a fan of Cena's until he became a WWE Champion for the first time. After that he was meh....Also lol at everyone's face at the end of the match.

Those SHIELD guys...I can't tell honestly that I have an opinion on them especially since I am not able to watch WWE anymore =(

only maybe from the internet but that is still not enough...

I dunno, I felt like they did a pretty good job after going batshit insane at the Royal Rumble this year. We were supposed to have Randy Orton vs Batista at the main event, and we got Daniel Bryan as WWE WHC. Kudos to them.

My feelings about Cena are the exact opposite. He was booked in such a way that it made him terribly annoying to watch. Now he's a more capable wrestler, albeit boring as hell. He can be terrific at the microphone tho.

The SHIELD are actually pretty good. They are being turned into this super powerful team on a credible way. Roman Reigns looked like gold in this year's Rumble.

Also HOLY SHIET THEY ARE GIVING CESARO SOME HUGE PUSH. Motherfucker lifted Big Show fuuuuuuuuckkkkkk

I dunno, I felt like they did a pretty good job after going batshit insane at the Royal Rumble this year. We were supposed to have Randy Orton vs Batista at the main event, and we got Daniel Bryan as WWE WHC. Kudos to them.

My feelings about Cena are the exact opposite. He was booked in such a way that it made him terribly annoying to watch. Now he's a more capable wrestler, albeit boring as hell. He can be terrific at the microphone tho.

The SHIELD are actually pretty good. They are being turned into this super powerful team on a credible way. Roman Reigns looked like gold in this year's Rumble.

Also HOLY SHIET THEY ARE GIVING CESARO SOME HUGE PUSH. Motherfucker lifted Big Show fuuuuuuuuckkkkkk

BIG SHOW IS A LIVING AIRBAG!

>w> uh.... well.... is there somewhat more combat?

...Oh. Pffffffff....

later?

i can't compare it to rorona for obvious reasons

but combat isn't really the focus

you're supposed to chuckle at my bad joke, not to pifft

What is this. >_____>

I'm not your typical teenager, you know.

So... The better I become at Japanese, the more difficult/the more time and resources it'll take for me to get even better?

That is, I'll bet getting diminishing returns from such a study?

I'm not so clueless now, am I?!

But I didn't find anything else for moteuchi.

Spring break is next week.

We'll see.

I-I guess.

Wow. I knew you liked Jenni.

But the miracle of the universe.

>______>

Jenni has been promoted to Angel status.

that's quite the typical teenager thing to say

of course

why do you think i'm not studying anymore

弄内

it's monday and you're already postponing it for next week

did you notice what you just did

you know nothing, fruit ninja

[/sputters] Wh-What.

What is this.

._______.

This is what you get for paying him attention

to everyone who has a response to the shota.

Indeed

i don't even need to say anything

i can't compare it to rorona for obvious reasons

but combat isn't really the focus

you're supposed to chuckle at my bad joke, not to pifft

weeeeeeeeeell...

I suppose. Maybe. Maaaaaaaaybe.

Pffffffffffffft some more.