• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Manga's really far ahead of the anime (25+ years and going yooooo) but the art is also better and there's better facial expressions

Anime's at 37 episodes right now and it's also very good, fabulous colors and shit

Do both, I read 1-6 in less than a week, watched the anime, then finished off 7 and 8

and then i made fanarts and shit yeah

Who's your Chromwife

if she's fast enough to double use her for maximum dual attack capabilities. Front damage doesn't matter at all. You want 4x Falchion dualstrike.

I had 41 max speed on Str+Res- Hero MU + A rank Paladin speed bonuses (i think that's 7 at max?)+Rally Spectrum Morgan+Rally Speed (I managed to get cordelia to lv 5 somehow lol even though her job was just to ferry Libra around for the staffs)+a speed tonic that managed the quad

I wanted Aether Morgan, so I married Olivia in Lunatic.

It was bad because Olivia's terrible bases brought down Lucina's.

At least my Morgan is strong.

20140619_194420_zpsnscj2snb.jpg

Oh yeah, this was a no-grind run (mostly). So I didn't battle any DLC maps, SpotPass teams, StreetPass teams, or Reeking Boxes. I allowed myself to indulge in naturally-spawning Risen, though.

why not both kat

Because I don't like simultaneously watching an anime and a manga of the same thing.

Manga's really far ahead of the anime (25+ years and going yooooo) but the art is also better and there's better facial expressions

Anime's at 37 episodes right now and it's also very good, fabulous colors and shit

Do both, I read 1-6 in less than a week, watched the anime, then finished off 7 and 8

and then i made fanarts and shit yeah

Okay. I'll get to that in a bit.

I wanted Aether Morgan, so I married Olivia in Lunatic.

It was bad because Olivia's terrible bases brought down Lucina's.

At least my Morgan is strong.

Oh yeah, this was a no-grind run (mostly). So I didn't battle any DLC maps, SpotPass teams, StreetPass teams, or Reeking Boxes. I allowed myself to indulge in naturally-spawning Risen, though.

You think I grinded

I'm offended

I didn't even do naturally spawn risen and I only got the child paralogues of the units i used (I went back to do the rest after first grimakill)

I always assume nogrind because if you can do it in nogrind you can definitely do it in grind

I just did MUChrom because it's the most convenient pairing and I know my track record with Chrom is bad so I need MU to give Lucina a huge boost to become grimaslayer also veteran

So by the time Lucina is born, MU had about 40 str and the stat inheritance was hilarious

I'm not sure how well chrom can quad without the S rank support alas but if Olivia's still a dancer you'll need him to double twice instead

Okay. I'll get to that in a bit.

Hell yeah

Edited by Thor Odinson

Was it that painful?

It was terrible. It wasn't bad in an entertaining way, like Iran x Nigeria, it was FUCKING AWFUL

BORED THE SHIIIIIIIIIIT OUT OF ME

JAPANESE TEAM KEPT CROSSING THE BALL EVEN THOUGH THEIR PLAYERS ARE 2 FEET SMALLER THAN THE SMALLEST GREEK ON THE FIELD

SHIT

ABSOLUTE SHIT

neal, here's how you steam sale

only buy stuff at base discounts in the last days, because flash sales, daily deals and community choices offer lower prices

n-no the pressure

/pressures

ok i am neither goldfish or fairy

why rey?

then what

puns

You think I grinded

I'm offended

I didn't even do naturally spawn risen and I only got the child paralogues of the units i used (I went back to do the rest after first grimakill)

I just did MUChrom because it's the most convenient pairing and I know my track record with Chrom is bad so I need MU to give Lucina a huge boost to become grimaslayer also veteran

So by the time Lucina is born, MU had about 40 str and the stat inheritance was hilarious

I'm not sure how well chrom can quad without the S rank support alas but if Olivia's still a dancer you'll need him to double twice instead

Nonono, I was just saying because my units became overly centralized (something I don't like about FE13 Lunatic).

Like, my MU, Chrom, Morgan, an to some extent Lucina are strong.

The rest aren't worth using.

That's what I meant. :<

...Is that even normal...?

Yeah, MU!Chrom is makes things the easiest on Lunatic.

That's what I'm planning on doing for my Lunatic+ run for the sake of convenience.

When I finally get around to it, at least.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Manga or anime? or do I not get a choice?

Anime, imo. Some parts of the manga suffered hilariously bad trnslations, though others were fine and I'm sure Nightmare would tell you to read it.

neal, here's how you steam sale

only buy stuff at base discounts in the last days, because flash sales, daily deals and community choices offer lower prices

Ah, I see.

#firststeamsummersale

I think Ys and Long Live the Queen have base discounts...

Eh, it's not like I want many games, anyway.

Those and Child of Light are all I want.

It was terrible. It wasn't bad in an entertaining way, like Iran x Nigeria, it was FUCKING AWFUL

BORED THE SHIIIIIIIIIIT OUT OF ME

JAPANESE TEAM KEPT CROSSING THE BALL EVEN THOUGH THEIR PLAYERS ARE 2 FEET SMALLER THAN THE SMALLEST GREEK ON THE FIELD

SHIT

ABSOLUTE SHIT

at least they were close! >_>

but yeaaaaaaaaaaah that was pretty painful

Ah, I see.

#firststeamsummersale

I think Ys and Long Live the Queen have base discounts...

Eh, it's not like I want many games, anyway.

Those and Child of Light are all I want.

you can check the temp discounts on the front page

flash sales update every 8 hours, daily deals are... daily (though some of them last 48 hours), and i think community choices last 4 hours or so

I warned you!

your gk did a fine job tho

at least they were close! >_>

but yeaaaaaaaaaaah that was pretty painful

don't tell me you watched that

you can check the temp discounts on the front page

flash sales update every 8 hours, daily deals are... daily (though some of them last 48 hours), and i think community choices last 4 hours or so

Four hours, wow.

I'm gonna be on Steam a lot for the next week and a half.

Nonono, I was just saying because my units became overly centralized (something I don't like about FE13 Lunatic).

Like, my MU, Chrom, Morgan, an to some extent Lucina are strong.

The rest aren't worth using.

That's what I meant. :<

Yeah, MU!Chrom is makes things the easiest on Lunatic.

That's what I'm planning on doing for my Lunatic+ run for the sake of convenience.

When I finally get around to it, at least.

I managed to train MU, Sully, Panne, Lucina and Morgan in mine, Cordelia kinda got straggler kills here or there when Libra had nothing to heal though precisely because I knew I'd need Rally speed at some point due to MU's negative speed caps, I think she was exactly 10/5 by endgame

Which is also why I made Morgan go through Grandmaster first before going Paladin

Morgan himself had pretty subpar stats for a morgan because rng didn't like him, thank god for Lucina who basically wrecked shit, he was basically rallybot by endgame though but I needed one so whatever

Anna and Libra should be good enough for the 2 turn strats, they don't need to rescue that far

I also have autopromoted Cherche on call for the movement to carry utility units to further distances

Edited by Thor Odinson

I never beat OoT nor have I played Majora's Mask

Am I missing much?

I would say not really.

There's too many good games out there that not playing a couple of them is hardly a loss.

Edited by BLS