FE4 THREAD

Fia

I managed to train MU, Sully, Panne, Lucina and Morgan in mine, Cordelia kinda got straggler kills here or there when Libra had nothing to heal though precisely because I knew I'd need Rally speed at some point due to MU's negative speed caps, I think she was exactly 10/5 by endgame

Which is also why I made Morgan go through Grandmaster first before going Paladin

Morgan himself had pretty subpar stats for a morgan because rng didn't like him, thank god for Lucina who basically wrecked shit, he was basically rallybot by endgame though but I needed one so whatever

Anna and Libra should be good enough for the 2 turn strats, they don't need to rescue that far

I also have autopromoted Cherche on call for the movement to carry utility units to further distances

Ah, I see.

I trained... Chrom, MU, Morgan, Lucina, and Nowi. Nowi was great mid-game, but I had to drop her later on because she just wasn't gaining any speed. My Lucina was pretty sub-par throughout the game, because Olivia's crap bases. I only continued training her so as to not screw over Morgan's bases. :/

Anna was my only heal bot, but I really didn't need any after I got Lifetaker on MU (which he then passed to Morgan). Aether on Chrom with Rightful King usually proc'd enough to keep him alive, and when it didn't, I just fell back on Elixirs.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, thanks for the support by the way

Something is telling me she did

Don't worry bro i bet money on them

Poor girl

I would say not really.

There's too many good games out there that not playing a couple of them is hardly a loss.

Makes sense. However aren't those two said to be two of the best of all time?

that would depend on how much you like that type of game

I actually liked playing OoT a lot, dunno why I didn't finish it.

shirley doesn't want to like football

she's not even trying to

misses the best game of the day and watches the worst

doesn't lifetaker only work on your turn

she's not even trying to

misses the best game of the day and watches the worst

indeed

plz

i don't know. a pocketto otome

oh ^__^ rey isnt the only pun-person tho

/pressures more

a pocket maiden huh

he's proudest of it though

Edited by TheEnd

Aversa's Night + Lifetaker + Galeforce 5ever.

Never die.

wait max forge aversa's night (and name it Lopt) and armsthrift on MU kid with Limitbreaker/50 Luck YEAAAAH.

Ah, I see.

I trained... Chrom, MU, Morgan, Lucina, and Nowi. Nowi was great mid-game, but I had to drop her later on because she just wasn't gaining any speed. My Lucina was pretty sub-par throughout the game, because Olivia's crap bases. I only continued training her so as to not screw over Morgan's bases. :/

Anna was my only heal bot, but I really didn't need any after I got Lifetaker on MU (which he then passed to Morgan). Aether on Chrom with Rightful King usually proc'd enough to keep him alive, and when it didn't, I just fell back on Elixirs.

I needed Libra and Anna both because neither Panne nor Sully had means of regen, Sully was my best tank disregarding Sol, too, highest solid defense stat until Lucina finally caught up when I went back and did child/spotpass paralogues and that was after first grimakill lol

MU didn't even manage to surpass Sully's defense while in GK despite the +3 cap difference

MU ran off Sol and Lucina ran off Aether so they're largely okay on their own

Morgan had Sol too but he also had less stats than everyone else so he wanted the heals too

As you can tell I don't use mages a whole lot

muscle or bust

Edited by Thor Odinson

I trained MuxChrom SullyxStahl FredxPanne TharjaxLibra CordeliaxLonqu NowixGregor Lucina was attemtping CherchexHenry and then kind of gave up at Ch19 because hard. I should pick it back up again maybe.

doesn't lifetaker only work on your turn indeed/pressures morea pocket maiden huhhe's proudest of it though

or maybe just otome

i see.

hmm oh time to sleep... zzzwwwwww

WHAT! Not on them man, not on them

Indeed

the payoff is better bro

why does she do this to herself

what is this sacred stones you're talking about

the hardest game on the series bro

no wonder you never heard of it you casual

or maybe just otome

i see.

hmm oh time to sleep... zzzwwwwww

pocket otome is fine

do you

yes you should

sleep well

the hardest game on the series bro

no wonder you never heard of it you casual

i see, makes sense

doesn't lifetaker only work on your turn

That's why you have Aversa's Night!

wait max forge aversa's night (and name it Lopt) and armsthrift on MU kid with Limitbreaker/50 Luck YEAAAAH.

That's what I did. Except the Lopt part.

I needed Libra and Anna both because neither Panne nor Sully had means of regen, Sully was my best tank disregarding Sol, too, highest solid defense stat until Lucina finally caught up when I went back and did child/spotpass paralogues and that was after first grimakill lol

MU didn't even manage to surpass Sully's defense while in GK despite the +3 cap difference

MU ran off Sol and Lucina ran off Aether so they're largely okay on their own

Morgan had Sol too but he also had less stats than everyone else so he wanted the heals too

As you can tell I don't use mages a whole lot

muscle or bust

Right, Panne and Sully can't heal themselves... I guess you'd need healers then, huh,

Butbutbut... magicians are the best! And cool because all the magic have different animations!

you mean there are other FE games after Sacred stones? you jest!

Wait, Sacred Stones had skills?

Besides, FE9/FE10.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Anime, imo. Some parts of the manga suffered hilariously bad trnslations, though others were fine and I'm sure Nightmare would tell you to read it.

Definitely. The art is better, like Lumi already pointed out, and there are a lot of extra details and scenes cut out from the anime (understandably*) due to time constraints. The translations aren't bad enough to drag the whole thing down, imo, there's just some questionable stuff here and there. Unless you read Duwang (even then, a lot of people love how quirky it is, myself included).

*also why season 1 anime was better than season 2

@BRei BRei: do you remember where you stopped?

You should probably try MM too, it's a pretty nice game

yep

Vixe, I guess it was after the third temple post master sword or something like that

Wait, Sacred Stones had skills?

Besides, FE9/FE10.

technically

WHAAAAAAAAAAT