FE4 THREAD

Fia

Jojo artstyle shifts to more bishies by part 5

Sorta

like hardened bishies with luscious lips and hella jawlines

It works for some of the characters but I really prefer the old style for Kars

At least jotaro looks okay thanks to the trench coat even though I do prefer his part 3 build too

but the pillars need to stay in part 2 artstyle forever

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Kars is lovely

Like I have a hard time disliking kars because he's fabulous and rly hot even though he was a dishonorable douchebag

Although at least he's more sympathetic than Dio or Kira who are great villains but utterly unsymapthetic and that's okay they're villains

leg guitar, tho :v

And Dio is so good at being a villain, I luv it

I actually thought of doing college in mathematics and was basically decided on it before changing my mind for computer science ;o

traitor nah jk

tbvh i think you will enjoy CS more than maths.... maybe

Neal in a dress? What is that Jenni!?

What is Neal in a dress? Why it's... Neal in a dress!

XD exactly

Hyuga would kill all the defenders with his CHUTE DO TIGRE

HELL YEAH

It works for some of the characters but I really prefer the old style for Kars

At least jotaro looks okay thanks to the trench coat even though I do prefer his part 3 build too

but the pillars need to stay in part 2 artstyle forever

The part 5 art style onwards really only works for the characters of those parts. But yes, especially pillar men. They look HIDEOUS in the new style. I want to cry every time I see them.

The reverse, however, is probably not true. Everyone would look way better in the old styles I bet.

Jotaro looks so ugly in part 6, I had to do a double-take.

Dio is an excellent villain

apparently Dio apologists exist though which is even more unbelievable than Loki apologists since movieLoki is portrayed somewhat sympathetically and is also a trickster and people fell for his trick

Dio is just straight up unsympathetic and should be appreciated like the unsympathetic bastard he is

like how do you claim to like Dio but distort his character so much

I don't understand

Dio did a pretty good job of making himself seem sympathetic in part 1, but then Speedwagon was like "nope".

He burned a dog
no sympathies
Edited by Thor Odinson

HELL YEAH

The part 5 art style onwards really only works for the characters of those parts. But yes, especially pillar men. They look HIDEOUS in the new style. I want to cry every time I see them.

The reverse, however, is probably not true. Everyone would look way better in the old styles I bet.

Jotaro looks so ugly in part 6, I had to do a double-take.

Yeah I really prefer part 3 style for his face

and hair too, I liked the longer hair look

but I mean his build works okay because trenchcoat doesn't need hella biceps to pull off at least

Also apparently he's only 82kg which makes him the lightest of the 1m95 jojos so his body in part 5 style isn't too farfetched (unlike if you put Jonathan there, that'd be a travesty, Jonathan has 50 lbs on Jotaro)

I'm so sad about part 5+ pillars and then i go back to part 2 and revel in their greatness there

Edited by Thor Odinson

red Dio: I don't think he's entirely unsympathetic. He was raised by a super shitty father and hung out in the worst places as a kid. He's not really evil for no reason at all, just seems like he's taking it all out on the world. Not to say that's a good thing, but I can understand how a person would grow to be like that under his circumstances.

Kira, on the other hand, is totally unsympathetic. But he's a great villain anyway so who cares.

Yeah I really prefer part 3 style for his face

but I mean his build works okay because trenchcoat doesn't need hella biceps to pull off at least

Also apparently he's only 82kg which makes him the lightest of the 1m95 jojos

I'm so sad about part 5+ pillars and then i go back to part 2 and revel in their greatness there

Oh yeah, that's definitely true for him.

I've seen that, and I call bullshit honestly. How can he only be 82kg? That's underweight for his height, srsly, and totally doesn't account for all his buff.

That's a good thing to do.

Dio is an excellent villain

apparently Dio apologists exist though which is even more unbelievable than Loki apologists since movieLoki is portrayed somewhat sympathetically and is also a trickster and people fell for his trick

Dio is just straight up unsympathetic and should be appreciated like the unsympathetic bastard he is

like how do you claim to like Dio but distort his character so much

I don't understand

He burned a dog

no sympathies

one of the best things I find about dio is how he contrasts with Jonathan, it's probably ome of the things that make part 1 my fav

Jojo's dog ;_;7

traitor nah jk

tbvh i think you will enjoy CS more than maths.... maybe

hard to tell, but at least I'm enjoying CS very much so far

Funny how folks are upset over Jonathan's DOG but seem to be totally okay with the Pillarmen having killed Caesar's father.

second race blunder of the holiday, sigh

oh well, back to case 5 then

ohno

case 5 already

hard to tell, but at least I'm enjoying CS very much so far

that's good!!!

Maths with/and CS would've been my second choice. but Maths first choice by a mile :@

Wrt the pillar men I feel like with them, how they see humans is how we see ants, really, if you look at them on the food chain, so if I can't blame myself for not really caring about ants I can't really blame them for not caring about people, like they gotta feed themselves and shit

on the other hand dio was still a human when he burned a dog and it wasn't even for food, he did it because he's mean and wanted to get back at jonathan for rightfully punching him in the face over harassing erina

motivations matter

I call Dio unsympathetic but I also really enjoy his relationship with Jonathan

It's creepy that he used Jonathan's body in part 3 but at the same time it does a good job of showing how fucked up Dio is, since that's apparently his way of showing respect

Oh yeah, that's definitely true for him.

I've seen that, and I call bullshit honestly. How can he only be 82kg? That's underweight for his height, srsly, and totally doesn't account for all his buff.

That's a good thing to do.

Yeah I don't get it either, I think Araki made both Kujos underweight for how their height and how they're drawn

Jolyne's an entire 15 cm taller than I am and is lighter than me and she has hella deltoids and I'm hardly big

Jotaro needs another 20 lbs or so at least

Edited by Thor Odinson