Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

but they didn't and you did

it's your work

everyone learns/grows at different paces and you should celebrate how far you've come

doesn't mean be stagnant! Always improve

yeah it took me a while to unlearn the whole deflection thing

but really it's just easier to go "thanks" and feels a lot better too

I mean by thanking people who compliment you you're letting them know that their tastes are great

double win

That's... true...

I guess I should just look at what I did in a more positive light, huh.

In moderation, of course, because I still don't want to risk looking like a douchebag or something. :/

I was going to say that I usually only deflect with Korean people, but then I realized that that habit carried over to everyday life.

I guess I can try the whole "thank you" thing.

I feel like it'd be uncomfortable, though.

Because I really don't like putting myself in the spotlight.

I'm still incapable of being single ffffffffffs

Seriously, this mentality fucking bothers me. Im not sure people realize how immature and clingy it seems to others when they voice this kind of thing publicly. People who say this kind of crap need to realize just what they are saying. "I cannot exist without someone holding my hand. Poor pitiful me."

2wpt7ir.gif

Give me a bloody break.

Its one thing to be like "Im still having troubles adjusting without this particular S.O. It gets rough sometimes when im alone." Thats normal and not so goddamn needy and ridiculous. But when you are saying "I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVENT PUT MY PENOR IN SOMEONE FOR THREE MONTHS" or "I CANT HANDLE BEING SINGLE", you are being really immature and frankly, pathetic.

I'm not even going to bother responding to that because I already know I'm immature and a little shit and that's probably why she broke up with me in the first place

SOOOOOOOO

It's okay.

You're smart.

Academically.

:)

she's still smarter than me

and goes to a better school than me

and will be much more successful than me

and has the financial background to support whatever she wants to do with her overachievement of a life.

she's still smarter than me

and goes to a better school than me

and will be much more successful than me

and has the financial background to support whatever she wants to do with her overachievement of a life.

But you have to be happy with what you already have!

Like, you have a lot!

So you should be grateful!

And forge your own path!

Not follow one set by others!

#cliche

Overachievers can make you seem pretty insignificant, though, yeah.

Sounds like a real pill, tbh. B:

It's just like I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to meet somebody who was as intelligent/sweet/ravishing/skilled in bed as she was and it's really getting to me.

Like I'm just going to inevitably compare whomever I shamelessly throw myself at next to her and it's just going to end up as another trainwreck and fuuuck

oh and/or from a family wealthy enough to take me to Europe over the summer I'M STILL SO FUCKING SALTY ABOUT THAT.

Edited by Roxas

i'm not sure if roxas heartbroken by the fact that someone is better than him in every aspect possible, or he's just mad because of it

i'm not sure if roxas heartbroken by the fact that someone is better than him in every aspect possible, or he's just mad because of it

omg i love you right now ahahah

definitely both

i mean i stopped comparing myself (academically/socially/financially/being a fucking international superstar at riding) to her long before we started dating, and it's not like i ever wore the pants in that relationship anyway.

most of the salt I have right now is just coming from the fact that i got extremely lucky in the dating game to have gone out with my best friend for that long and I'm probably never going to have something like that ever again.

uhm... well then. love problems huh.

this might sound rough, but you'll get over it. sometimes things won't work out for a reason.

but it's been like three months ugh ugh ugh

actually competent detectives

i'm okay with this

[spoiler=chapter 16]Did Mamoru just get uncled by that seer

you mean, fully competent cast

[spoiler=chapter 16]%5BMISC%5DOhMy.PNG

"PilotAlwaysComesTooLate5.png"

I see Pilot hasn't gone through the latest folder update.