• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

the regret of asking

Also, will it actually be the end or the end like EVA the end in that it keeps getting more and more movies made in order to get closure.

Edited by Ein

now I'm intrigued how they play monopoly

Heh, well, even if it's just them two, they put all player pieces in the game, assign them "characters", and roll for them too. And even add a little story to go with it and stuff with all the things happening. So yeah.

the end of madoka

I thought there was at least one more planned movie? Or was that just fan speculation that's overtaken official news?

Yup, most of them here are the flying types. But one time I was in another city, and the cockroaches there couldn't fly. They were also really lethargic. Ours are hyperactive. I wish we could have the lethargic, grounded ones.

agh all this cockroach talk is making me feel phantom roaches now

ever met a water roach?

Earthbound(End)

tvjhXS.jpgkew660.jpg

The Gutsy/Legendary weapons really cannot be enjoyed without cheating as the only place that actually has them, you can't get out once you have entered there and saved. If you die without saving there, you will just start at the beginning of the final, but you still can go back to the other world if you haven't saved if you reset. The Exit mouse can't get you out either. If you want to use these weapons, Game Genie, Netplay, or having a different save are the only ways that you can enjoy these weapons to the fullest. Only do GG after you have beaten the game/obtained them there once. The Star Pendants made it easier to deal with the Mook Seniors, some other foes, Sanctuary Boss 8 and the Evil Eye. The Goddess, Cherub and Pixie Bracelets/Bands all do the same thing. Protecting against sleep. But...this is their best equipment in the game.

UhMj5E.jpgSqas96.jpg

Getting the Broken Antenna was easy with SNOT and Green Swirl abuse. Same was done to get the Sword Of Kings. Sword Of Kings took 6 hours to obtain and the Broken Antenna only took 10 minutes. Also this is their best equipment in the game!

ah4zoF.jpggpIlFg.jpg

Ness is in need of Speed capsules since that is the biggest issue. Guts were this much with only one guts capsule. Ness had the Magicant boost which will be missed already if already at level 99. Paula had 8 Vitality capsules which were the biggest issue. Got 100 more HP than usual which was good. Paula can get this much guts either with GG, or the Rock Candy trick. (As seen here)

lbOXLB.jpgqOJtii.jpg

Jeff had only IQ capsules and 3 Vitality ones. 4 to be exact. Poo had only 3 Luck Capsules and 3 Vitality ones.

Edited by Bimbo