FE4 THREAD

Fia

omfg john green he's like problematic in the same way as Macklemore: people have been doing what he is doing for ages, and doing it fine and well and all dandy, but because he writes easily accessible material from the point of view of a white umc male, he rockets to popularity and gets called "revolutionary" when really he didn't do anything for the genre like in fact, his popularity is as much of a regression for young adult fiction just as macklemore's fictive emotion in rap is a regression for popular rap music. x_X

that being said, I still watch crash course whenever a new episode comes out. :X

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought you had money issues

omfg john green he's like problematic in the same way as Macklemore: people have been doing what he is doing for ages, and doing it fine and well and all dandy, but because he writes easily accessible material from the point of view of a white umc male, he rockets to popularity and gets called "revolutionary" when really he didn't do anything for the genre like in fact, his popularity is as much of a regression for young adult fiction just as macklemore's fictive emotion in rap is a regression for popular rap music. x_X

that being said, I still watch crash course whenever a new episode comes out. :X

is this copypasta

against which enemies

I think... the beetles and some of the sewer monsters...

I'm in the Tower of Esmelas (or whatever it's called) and I've been mostly okay.

But then again, I've been using a lot of arts, and I haven't had any problems with those.

Maybe it's just me. :/

And yeah, the way some enemies constantly target one person is annoying...

I think... the beetles and some of the sewer monsters...

I'm in the Tower of Esmelas (or whatever it's called) and I've been mostly okay.

But then again, I've been using a lot of arts, and I haven't had any problems with those.

Maybe it's just me. :/

And yeah, the way some enemies constantly target one person is annoying...

i grinded all the way to lv13, upgraded most of Estelle's and Joshua's orbments, got two blind quartz and i'm ahead of you (finished the prologue)

you should be ashamed

Edited by OldMan

i grinded all the way to lv13, upgraded most of Estelle's and Joshua's orbments, got two blind quartz and i'm ahead of you (finished the prologue)

you should be ashamed

I'm level 8, I have no blind quartz, and I just finished Esmeles Tower + all side quests up to this point. :L

I didn't get to play much, though. :<

Marthur!

[spoiler=and everybody have a look too]princesstonton.jpg

university~

Best Jenni

Now clean it~

I know that. What are they teaching you in them?

john green said history isn't primarily about war

i wonder how marthur feels about that

/conflicted

I-I trust Yang Wenli more.

Only one

;.;

You expect to have more screenshots without posting?

Well now, im glad someone said it. Macklemore always made me kinda "eehhhhh". #old #jaded #has seen it before

Guardians of the Galaxy is actually a very cool movie. Wasn't expecting much, but got satisfied.

Yeah. GotG always set my teeth on edge as a kid. GotG and me never quite got along. Something about its presentation in the dialogue and shizz..i just couldnt...Rocket especially...yeagghh! But i always kinda liked the storylines they were going for so it bugged me that i didnt love any characters. (i ended up rooting for the bad guys.) So i went into the movie thinking "oh here we go. Im here for the tie-ins." It surprised me. While i still dont like Rocket very much, he admittedly, has some moments of lol. Drax and Gamora rock my casbah doe.

Wow, my brother is bringing out his inner Walhart in Victoria II... he almost has the US on the ropes with unintentional CSA help, he just took like 4 states in one sweep... and yet I have to turtle on my own conquest campaign one state at a time...

Well anyway, I'm off to bed...

I'm level 8, I have no blind quartz, and I just finished Esmeles Tower + all side quests up to this point. :L

I didn't get to play much, though. :<

let me tell you a spoiler, then

the blind quartz isn't available until much later after you leave rolent

holy update i didn't notice

that thing with amelia was amazing but too bad she couldn't go through the entree

what

john green said history isn't primarily about war

i wonder how marthur feels about that

/conflicted

I-I trust Yang Wenli more.

excellent

Best JenniNow clean it~I know that. What are they teaching you in them?

n'awww I'm busy drawing other things~

ohoops

Noncommutative Algebra vs Numerical Linear Algebra

inb4 2algebra4me

I already did Commutative Alg last year so I thought Noncomm would be interesting

but Numerical Lin Alg sounds interesting too. it sounds like applied maths but they haven't labelled it any category o.o