• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it ain't ThunderMan

LOL indeed...I think when I met zetta, that was his name so he kinda got stuck with it. I'll sometimes call him sirius to get a point across since that is his formal name on these forms, but most people here tend to know that zetta is sirirus to me (or they used to and I know he does).

Hello btw reirei, how is life?

So old. So Western.

Not a whole lot. Might be getting a cool job or two. Yourself?

Indeed, I'm pretty old compared to the people here....granted both TE and zak are still older than me.

Job doing what?

I've been working per normal, have classes now (yay more education), and lots of league/pokemon.

Indeed, I'm pretty old compared to the people here....granted both TE and zak are still older than me.

Job doing what?

I've been working per normal, have classes now (yay more education), and lots of league/pokemon.

Zak's older than you? Wow.

Interpreting, possibly. Also writing news articles.

Cool. Just league and pokemon?

More like our domestic league

Oh...well that's disheartening, sorry to hear that.

I don't normally watch sports...I caught a couple world cup games...there was one goalie, from the netherlands i believe that was super good...so i enjoyed watching him play. Granted, he normally was put in for PK's.

Zak's older than you? Wow.

Interpreting, possibly. Also writing news articles.

Cool. Just league and pokemon?

Yep...zak is like 31 or something. Pretty sure TE is like 29+ plus...they are generally referred to as the oldest of the thread. I'm 27 :P.

Oh, what languages do you speak?

For now, I have a group I play league with and pokemon is OP (fell out of it with XY but went to some VGC matches and want to get back into it.

although tbh playing libertadores while being on the second division is best

reaching the knockout stages, even we were robbed

Oh...well that's disheartening, sorry to hear that.

I don't normally watch sports...I caught a couple world cup games...there was one goalie, from the netherlands i believe that was super good...so i enjoyed watching him play. Granted, he normally was put in for PK's.

I'm kinda used to that shit, sis

Ooohhh, that's KRUL. He had a lovely performance at that penalty shootout

I'm kinda used to that shit, sis

Ooohhh, that's KRUL. He had a lovely performance at that penalty shootout

lol...always cheering for the underdog huh?

Yep, that's his name...I was actually trying to find it. But yeah he did great, I caught the last few of what was it the quarterfinal match? I was like WTF, fresh goalie for PK's...that's madness (I'm a former goalie...funny cause I'm short). But he guessed right every time....every single time, so it was awesome to see that. Plus, he wasn't hard on the eyes...so super cute good goalie, much <3

lol...always cheering for the underdog huh?

Yep, that's his name...I was actually trying to find it. But yeah he did great, I caught the last few of what was it the quarterfinal match? I was like WTF, fresh goalie for PK's...that's madness (I'm a former goalie...funny cause I'm short). But he guessed right every time....every single time, so it was awesome to see that. Plus, he wasn't hard on the eyes...so super cute good goalie, much <3

Palmeiras used to be a top dog not long ago. Now it's mostly a joke, a team which is run by goddamn fools.

Yeah, it was in the quarters. It was one of the best moments of the WC, too. He kinda reminds me of Germany's 2nd GK, Weidenfeller. Both are very cool