FE4 THREAD

Fia

I think Diddy Kong just might be my new main.

NOOOO! Stick with Marth; he's so much less annoying! And why the heck did I do so well with Toon Link? Besides Falco, he's the only one I can't beat you with. And I've never used him before!

Art class sucked. ;-;

Also hiiii.

*pat*

Hi. : D

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Levin IS cliched. Horny prince? How's that anything but cliched? Levin, unlike Sigurd, just does the cliche well.

Horny prince that is killed and possessed by a dragon.

I don't know many of them.

It's not the plot I criticized. It's the weak characters with it. A good story needs to be supported by good characters. Would you care about the end of Gran Torino if Clint Eastwood stayed like the dick he was at the start of the film?

Never saw Gran Torino. >_>;

NOOOO! Stick with Marth; he's so much less annoying! And why the heck did I do so well with Toon Link? Besides Falco, he's the only one I can't beat you with. And I've never used him before!

Down air, I haven't gotten used to that attack just yet.

It's one of the staples of Toon Link. Quite useful. : D That side smash is what really did the damage. It's the only thing I killed you with.

I'm using the bananas less and less plus giving my opponent a chance to get some of them.

Actually, it was moreso annoying in free for all since just about everyone was fucking tripping.

It's easier in a duel when you only have one person to concentrate on.

Trying to spike again? You know what Captain Falcon says to your spiking attempts?

Why would you do that? =o

Diddy's bananas cause halarious antics.

I didn't really duel him per se (only once, which I won I believe with Dedede), but goddamn it was it annoying in free for all.

mmm... He's always left vunerable if he misses. It can be useful for recovery.

Weak grab that lets you seriously vulnerable is just not good at all. Hell, if you miss that grab, CF can PWNCH you easily. As for recovery, I can't comment on that as I don't know how good that is. Personally I hate that type of recovery though.

Weak grab that lets you seriously vulnerable is just not good at all. Hell, if you miss that grab, CF can PWNCH you easily. As for recovery, I can't comment on that as I don't know how good that is. Personally I hate that type of recovery though.

*foreshadows*... Ouch... D: I hate them, too; I'm just saying that it can be useful. I like recoveries like Falco's side B, as I'm sure you've found out.