• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

technically i used finn before

but yeah, this one will likely not last much but shirley demanded it, so i had to

Ahh yeah there's one~

So considerate

[spoiler=But yeah...]I recognize Shirley as the one always using a feminine name and her name is just one word long (looks like there's only once she broke that pattern), her themes are always very very pretty looking and typically pretty girls and her avatar and signature are usually, but not always, the same image

Kinumi and Koneko have cute yet simple themes (not always, I don't think...) and adorable art styles and sometimes they coordinate their looks too!

Tontontontonton... I can't say I'm as familiar with his~ But I think he usually gets tiny icons

Nightmare often has very MANLY and COOL themes, he doesn't venture toward girly sweet bubbly themes ^o^

Integrity's used to be more animu but now he's gone to themes of irl people, Specta's usually about the same and they also usually coordinate their themes

I think Dio's are usually spoopy or maybe even also manly themes, I definitely don't see him venturing toward anything girly

Sask's I think I can just say tend to have a similar style to them... I think probably a lot of them are from around the same series, often. It helps that he hasn't changes his signature ^o^

Jenni's are usually super super adorable and some of them can be incredibly simple and silly and some can look a bit more fancy

Damian's... all I can say is that they seem to have a certain style about them, maybe they're also usually from the same series?

I'm trying to remember more off the top of my head...

Edit: GLASSES!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Damian's... all I can say is that they seem to have a certain style about them, maybe they're also usually from the same series?

They're usually from whatever thing I'm following, and since everyone was like "get a Halloweeny avy" I switched without getting out of my phase so my last 2 have been from the same series \o/

More people seem to identify me by my sig(if they have them on) nowadays

They're usually from whatever thing I'm following, and since everyone was like "get a Halloweeny avy" I switched without getting out of my phase so my last 2 have been from the same series \o/

More people seem to identify me by my sig(if they have them on) nowadays

=D

Perhaps I'm remembering ones you've stuck with long enough~

typical ein

I guess that's why he expected a response to say "because she's younger"

Because it really is the reason!

Edited by Freohr Datia