FE4 THREAD

Fia

Don't you have to press B again to kick?

Just don't press it like you usually do.

I know, by tricky I mean that it's kinda difficult to recover with all the damage enemies can do to you while you're trying. With Raptor Boost you at least get to spike some people but with this one, I can't do much against your hammer while with Marth I could Counter (which works pretty well against you).

Lucas > ROB > Marth > Diddy Kong. Wonder if there'll be a new main anytime soon.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, by tricky I mean that it's kinda difficult to recover with all the damage enemies can do to you while you're trying. With Raptor Boost you at least get to spike some people but with this one, I can't do much against your hammer while with Marth I could Counter (which works pretty well against you).

Lucas > ROB > Marth > Diddy Kong. Wonder if there'll be a new main anytime soon.

Well yeah, Diddy does have a rather meh recovery and can't defend himself too much aside from down air for a spike. Counter was one of my biggest bitches, but you could've used it when I landed with the Dedede Jump, which you never, ever did.

Please not Ice Climbers, please not them.

Well yeah, Diddy does have a rather meh recovery and can't defend himself too much aside from down air for a spike. Counter was one of my biggest bitches, but you could've used it when I landed with the Dedede Jump, which you never, ever did.

Please not Ice Climbers, please not them.

Damn it... Also... WHY DID I NEVER TRY THAT!?

Why not them? >_>

Damn it... Also... WHY DID I NEVER TRY THAT!?

Why not them? >_>

I dunno lol. Then again, I could've just grabbed the edge instead.

Dedede's worst matchup, when played right. Falco and Olimar are pretty deadly too.

Also lol, I made Fia be a boss in Serenes Emblem, joining Pilot, you, Etel and me. TheEnd might join too.

I dunno lol. Then again, I could've just grabbed the edge instead.

Dedede's worst matchup, when played right. Falco and Olimar are pretty deadly too.

Also lol, I made Fia be a boss in Serenes Emblem, joining Pilot, you, Etel and me. TheEnd might join too.

I joined too. : D

Took a guess.

Seriously, most bosses are either Sages or Swordmasters, with some Generals, Pallies, Heores and Wyverns.

I'm the only Berserker and I made Fia be a Valkyrie.

I thought you guessed that because of the fact that in my creative thread (rest in peace) had a sprite of me, and it was a recoloring of a sage.

Good.

Your curiosity is Canas like. Also may I direct you to Gheb FE where Lute is a Druid boss?

: D

Although sages are arcane scholars. It says so in their class descripition. : D But if I should I will. You may not! I will not be killing Lute! Although showing me a video of her as the boss, and her fighting would be okay.

: D

Although sages are arcane scholars. It says so in their class descripition. : D But if I should I will. You may not! I will not be killing Lute! Although showing me a video of her as the boss, and her fighting would be okay.

Druids are pretty much arcane scholars themselves in FE (Knoll is a reference).

There's already a ton of them ._.

Precisely and I don't like sages in the GBA series as much as I like Sages in the Jugdral. FFS, just look at FE5's promotion gains for sages and the stat caps in FE4. Holy shit.

Paladin. Because he's srs.

I don't like Paladins so much in the GBA games for some reason and I'd hate to lose to a stinking Longsword or something like PoleAxe if that's thrown in. Then again I do have a weakness to Swordslayer... fuck.

Edited by Sirius