• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Precisely and I don't like sages in the GBA series as much as I like Sages in the Jugdral. FFS, just at FE5's promotion gains fr sages and the stat caps in FE4. Holy shit.

TBH, you took the right choice as a Hero. The bases are pretty high so you cap more stats. Berserkers should've had higher HP and strength ( 24/7 base wtf? )

Also, if Pilot were in it, he'd have 0 luck.

He's in it as a Monk boss. He has 2 luck.

He's in it as a Monk boss. He has 2 luck.

Mmhmm.

PENGUINS FUCK YEAH!

I'm still cheering. : D

lolHossa. Not only beaten by your old team, but also held without a goal. :>

Fuck yeah Talbot!

And without a single cup or ring coming with it.

I would of laughed if he got a hat-trick in that game. Not the first person you'd expect to save the team. But hey, who's complaining? *Detroit and fans not included*

Exactly. :>

I would of laughed if he got a hat-trick in that game. Not the first person you'd expect to save the team. But hey, who's complaining? *Detroit and fans not included*

Exactly. :>

He has bad hands, but dammit does he make the best goals ever. He reminds me of Claude Lemieux when he was in Colorado.

Oh well. These two are still likely to meet again next year in the finals. We'll see how Boston and Chicago progress, though.

He has bad hands, but dammit does he make the best goals ever. He reminds me of Claude Lemieux when he was in Colorado.

Oh well. These two are still likely to meet again next year in the finals. We'll see how Boston and Chicago progress, though.

Agreed.

Hmm... I don't like the idea of Wings going that far again. I'd much rather see another Western Conference team make it (San Jose, Anaheim, Chicago, Vancouver...). But odds are, it's what will happen, I suppose. :/

Hmm... I don't like the idea of Wings going that far again. I'd much rather see another Western Conference team make it (San Jose, Anaheim, Chicago, Vancouver...). But odds are, it's what will happen, I suppose. :/

As a San Jose fan, I can tell you they likely won't get far next year unless they make big changes.

The other 3 seem to be promising though.

Edited by Cream

As a San Jose fan, I can tell you they liekly won't get far next year unless they make big changes.

The other 3 seem to be promising though.

Actually, I heard that San Jose is planning on 'big changes'. Getting rid of some of their big players, not sure who it was though.

Anaheim did put Detroit through a 7 game series who's result was... questionable, and Chicago lost one of their main players early on. Next year, should be good for them.

Actually, I heard that San Jose is planning on 'big changes'. Getting rid of some of their big players, not sure who it was though.

Anaheim did put Detroit through a 7 game series who's result was... questionable, and Chicago lost one of their main players early on. Next year, should be good for them.

Good bye Marleau and/or Thornton. Preferably Marleau.

Chicago, Pittsburgh and Boston have a very promising future.

Time to go to sleep.

Good bye Marleau and/or Thornton. Preferably Marleau.

Chicago, Pittsburgh and Boston have a very promising future.

Time to go to sleep.

Ahh. Well, we shall see what happens.

If things continue as they have, certainly.

G'night.

Ahh. Well, we shall see what happens.

If things continue as they have, certainly.

G'night.

We have the same problem around here in Montreal. The captain (Saku Koivu) does jack shit, but when the next player was promoted (Alex Kovalev) was promoted to captain, he suddenly became the best thing since sliced bread. When Koivu came back from injuries, both became subpar. Solution: Koivu can and should play with his brother in Minnesota while Kovalev gets the captainship.

Trust me, they will.

Zzz...

Also lol, I made Fia be a boss in Serenes Emblem, joining Pilot, you, Etel and me. TheEnd might join too.

Also lol at the bio you made. I don't think he will, I failed to persuade him. ;__;