Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

R-right.

I KNOW RIGHT MAN

I mean, I love Water Seven so much more but I can't deny the amazingness of Impel Down and Marineford. Crocodile is so awesome.

At least they made Momotaro God Tier. Easily the best character in the game.

Impel Down was kinda meh to me, but fuck, Marineford is shounen gold. EVERYONE looks good on it.

Jelly of TE.

Also, I have a senpai in my Japanese class who seems to be a sucker for sports/shounen anime.

That wasn't the point =o

The point is pretty much what Shirley said, when you think "I wanna sleep I wanna sleep why can't I sleep I need to go to sleep right now" it kind of just makes you stay up even more... because it doesn't help when you fret about it, fretting/stressing about it probably keeps you awake even more because they make your brain/body too active

Which is why I managed to learn to just clear my mind and relax all my muscles. When my brain doesn't try too hard to think about any certain subjects it calms down and I can fall asleep. It also helps when my muscles aren't using up energy tensing up and whatnot

But yeah even a year later I still don't know what kind of advice to give for being able to do that~ I guess it takes discipline?

True...

I mean, that happens to me sometimes as well, but it's never debilitating or anything.

I'm like, "I need to sleep. Stop thinking."

Then I stop thinking and sleep!