• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed too many days, like 4 in 3 months. Since I was only a temp I could only ever miss 1 in that period, so... yeah

Honestly though I'm not really too torn up about it. It sucks that I'll have to find another job, but I was miserable there. Like, to the point that I had to be put on a stronger dose of depression medicine. They never even hired me fulltime after almost 8 months of working there either.

I hope so too. Hopefully I can find a job that's closer too. I'm not too much of a fan of driving 30+ minutes to work everyday. Not the worst thing admittedly, but the only vehicles I have access to eat up gas like a mofo >_>

I missed too many days, like 4 in 3 months. Since I was only a temp I could only ever miss 1 in that period, so... yeah

Honestly though I'm not really too torn up about it. It sucks that I'll have to find another job, but I was miserable there. Like, to the point that I had to be put on a stronger dose of depression medicine. They never even hired me fulltime after almost 8 months of working there either.

it was probably better this way

but then again, you already knew i thought like that

I hope so too. Hopefully I can find a job that's closer too. I'm not too much of a fan of driving 30+ minutes to work everyday. Not the worst thing admittedly, but the only vehicles I have access to eat up gas like a mofo >_>

maybe you'll have better luck with christmas coming and all that jazz Edited by OldMan

I hope so. My brother in-law says that I could easily get a job with him at this cleaning company. It doesn't pay as well, but it's fulltime and in town, so that's something. I'm also still in good standing with the temp agency I was with since it wasn't their policy I violated, so I can still get jobs through them.

I found someone on another forum who managed to become a Premium member (at least 1000 posts) without me seeing them once. I went to their profile and now I am even more baffled.

[19:19:05] Makaze: Who is Sean B.?

[19:19:49] Makaze: They have internalized their disabilities to a level I have never seen.

[19:20:49] Makaze: About: I have tourette syndrome and OCD and learning disabilities

this is wut its like when you have Tourettes Syndrome and OCD.

Read this hidden message inside the spoiler if you wish to know!

Spoiler: "Living life while struggling with Tourettes Syndrome and OCD and having to deal with it for the rest of your life.:("

Windows Live: tourettesman2010@hotmail.com

Yahoo!: tourettesman2010@yahoo.com

How does this happen?

[22:36:00] Nobody: and yeah, miku is sega

[22:36:05] Nobody: she just isn't muda

[22:36:05] Nobody: sadly

[22:36:50] Nobody: Translator's note: cega means blind and muda means mute

[22:37:03] Nobody: and cega sounds like sega

--

@Valkyria Chronicles: deleting my saves didn't work let's see if i still have the iso >_>

Edited by FaIa

I hope so. My brother in-law says that I could easily get a job with him at this cleaning company. It doesn't pay as well, but it's fulltime and in town, so that's something. I'm also still in good standing with the temp agency I was with since it wasn't their policy I violated, so I can still get jobs through them.

That's always good.

just as i thought

full yandere

overheating huh

i'm still pondering whether or not to burn money on a new gpu and stuff

I'm humbled and ashamed.

indeed, very suspicious wouldn't you say

yup

I pirated the game, and then it turns out it doesn't run on gfx cards that don't natively support dx11

so guess what I did

I used windows sdk to manipulate the exe and make it run anyway, and it does

it runs perfectly

just it also overheats perfectly ;__;

I really need to get that desktop but we're tight on budget

N-NOT AT ALL.

VERY SUSPICIOUS

OldMan will agree, don't bother him about it.

He lives on, tho. Strongest character in the OP universe, I'd say. His existence was like Raoh's, in a way.

Dragon's been hyped like hell though, so I wonder if he's not even stronger than good ol' Whitebeard. Also Blackbeard and Akainu, but I doubt Blackbeard's gonna be anything if not for his powers...and then there's Shanks to think about. Mark my words though, Luffy's definitely gonna be the strongest strong. And iirc one of the chapters hinted at Shanks being the final boss, so I wonder about that too.

Like Raoh, huh. That's not too bad a comparison.

Good luck with all that, Kon. Good that you at least won't have to endure all the stress of your former job any more.

It takes me about 30 mins to drive home from work due to having to pass through two construction zones on the way.

TLpxned.jpg

it begins

I'm humbled and ashamed.

indeed, very suspicious wouldn't you say

yup

I pirated the game, and then it turns out it doesn't run on gfx cards that don't natively support dx11

so guess what I did

I used windows sdk to manipulate the exe and make it run anyway, and it does

it runs perfectly

just it also overheats perfectly ;__;

I really need to get that desktop but we're tight on budget

it's okay

yes, highly suspicious indeed

what game is it

Is like... the save folder in the Program Files installation folder?

Then that's the reason.

Probably is.

I just initially assumed it was in the AppData folder like a lot of games do, it even had a folder there but it must have been some other data

i remember some older falcom games forced me to create a new appdata folder as they wouldn't recognize the portuguese folder names

and talking about falcom

whee sen 2 ost is out

Edited by OldMan

Dragon's been hyped like hell though, so I wonder if he's not even stronger than good ol' Whitebeard. Also Blackbeard and Akainu, but I doubt Blackbeard's gonna be anything if not for his powers...and then there's Shanks to think about. Mark my words though, Luffy's definitely gonna be the strongest strong. And iirc one of the chapters hinted at Shanks being the final boss, so I wonder about that too.

Like Raoh, huh. That's not too bad a comparison.

We also have Kaidou and Big Mom. I dunno if they have appeared, but judging that I'm in chapter 606 and they not even appeared, yeah... I also wonder about that Golden Lion fella. He also seemed very fucking strong, going on par with Gol and Whitebeard.

The three admirals are OP. I fucking hate Akainu and Kizaru for that. Aokiji is cool

Well, Newgate is more benevolent, but the figure of a ruler that was like a father to his man, whose llife and death create new eras, and who died standing is a bit similar. Or maybe I'm just pushing it.